11

Yoongi and Jimin returned from the dam to the palace with Jungkook in Yoongi's hand. It was almost night time so they thought that it's better to keep him in his room. Jimin also took a glass of water to keep in his room. When they both went inside they saw Taehyung being distressed about something. On seeing them his eyes diverted to Jungkook in Yoongi's arms. A strange feeling pent up in his chest. He didn't like this feeling at all. He just wanted to throw him out of the window but he shrugged the feeling and asked them.

"What happened to him? Why are you carrying him?"

Jimiin just wanted to throw his shoe at him and shout 'WhY dO yOu CaRe' but he showed him one of the best fake sweet smile and said

"Nothing your majesty , he is just exhausted and now sleeping"

"But what did you all do that he slept?" asked Taehyung suspiciously.

Yoongi was just looking blankly because Jungkook was still in his arms and he didn't want to jump on the king and kill him whereas Jimin wanted to bang his head on the wall. What was he going to tell? that they all went on a tiger ride and fixed a dam and boom he is exhausted ? No. Nope. NOT!!

"uh um we played yeah played... umm tag and hide and seek and catch and catch and duck,duck,goose and flag game and chess and-"

"waid did I hear chess ? outside ? But only royals play chess ? in the chess hall ? how come you'all ?"

Oh shit! I am screwed. thought Jimin

"Did I say ? no."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"But I heard it."

"You need an ear check up"

"You-"

"Yup you need a check up. Your ear is broken. It should be repaired"

"HOW DARE YOU-"

"Shut up! I just decided to drop him" cut Yoongi , because he was getting furious by now.

They both just shut because they didn't want to anger him more. Angry Yoongi is what you never want to see.

Yoongi kept Jungkook on the bed because Kook told them everything except him sleeping on the ground.

He kissed kook's forehead and went away dragging Jimin. Taehyung again felt that unknown feeling.

Yoongi should not kiss MY husband. Kook is MINE. His face is MINE.  His- wait wait wait tf was I thinking ! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER KIM !!

Tae was in his own thoughts when he heard laughter sound behind the door.

He went behind to see his friend laughing their ass off.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Taehyung

"Oh god Taehyung, don't scare me like that . I might get a heart attack." said Hobi as he kept had on his chest.

"What are you all laughing at?"

That's it. They again started laughing.

"oh god Taehyung. My eyes are blessed. I saw Kim Tarhyung jealous today! I should definitely note this in my diary" said Jin , finally stopping his laugh.

"j-jealous and I ? pffff you all are seeing things now"

"Of course and I totally believe you." said Namjoon to which he totally ignored.