20

Jungkook first started treating his parents. He was still in that form and was using his powers for treating them. He had his eyes closed as all of them were there in the room , even Taehyung at the corner of the room , watching everything with amazed eyes.

Blue lights were surrounding Kook's parents. He was panting a little but still applying power.

After a few seconds he stopped as it will definitely help his parents and for now they will be passed out.

Few of the bruises were healed but few were still left.

Then Jungkook turned towards the tiger. He went near him and started examining.

'Poison'

[not me suddenly remembering night apple is poison apple]

His eyes started to flare and everybody could see changes in the colors of his eyes. He was so angry that he wanted to kill every single person involved in this.

But before this he has to save the tiger anyhow.

Everybody was watching him silently with curious eyes.

But Jimin and Yoongi were not feeling good about this.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he took a deep breath , he started using his powers to treat the tiger but there was a problem. The poison used here is not a very easy one to treat.

Jungkook started using his powers more and more. At this time he was breathing heavily and was shaking alot.

"STOP IT JUNGKOOK!" Jimin quickly shouted as he started moving towards him but the power he was using was not letting Jimin go near him.

"STOP JEON JUNGKOOK ! YOU WILL DIE. STOP IT" Jimin was shouting a lot while trying to move towards him but was unable to do so , even Yoongi was behind him , trying to go ahead but was unable to.

Blue lights were beaming from the tiger and it was intensifying as the time was passing.

"s-stop J-Jungkook"

a new voice was heard.

Jimin looked at his side and saw Taehyung going ahead of him but the power was still stopping him.

Jungkook was done as he stopped using his power all of sudden.

He was panting heavily and was feeling dizzy.

He was about to fall but someone caught his waist and before he knew it , passed out not before hearing some words.

"Jungkook! Please be safe"

---------------------------------------------

well?

I know I am a bad author but nowadays , there are a lot of birthday parties and all . Idk why it is specially in December. So I was busy + disaster management project took a lot of my time. Now I also have to study for my test but look at me , here for writing. But still as I did not update , I had to. And also I have to make a coding project as I do coding classes so it is also taking my time as I am trying to prepare my game without taking the help of my teacher.

I will try my best to update more frequently.

so um vote , comment , and share your opinions,

And nowadays I am not doing any proofreading so there will be mistakes.