16

SHORT CHAPTER

After hearing that , Taehyung was quiet all day. He was feeling guilty , sad , angry ..yes angry , angry on himself that he never ever tried to look from his point of view as well. He always agreed to whatever Irene said but didot actually look for proof , rather nodded blindly. And for this he was not going to leave Irene like that.

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼↷⎼↷⎼↷⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

Taehyung was having an important meeting with the higher officials and the generals of all the neighbouring kingdoms. Suddenly , the door opened

"TAEEEEEEEE~"

came the sound of Irene like a dying seal.

This was such a wrong timing , she herself didn't know.

"you know what Jungkook did today.. he tried to rape me , he is so bad , he was also badmouthing me. Why did you marry him?"

Now Taehyung was stunned by this. Now he is feeling ashamed of himself.

He just stood up and went towards Irene , held her from her hair tightly and he pulled it harshly.

"What do you think you are doing huh ?"

"L-Leave m-me"

"BECAUSE OF YOU MY MARRIED LIFE IS DESTROYED , YOU JUST LIED RIGHT NOW , HOW CAN HE RAPE YOU WHEN HE IS NOT IN EUONIA RIGHT NOW AND IF HE DID RAPE YOU THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AFTER THAT PEOPLE ARE TRAUMATIZED AND NOT LIKE YOU , A WHINY WOMEN."

"w-what "

All the people are watching this wide-eyed because the princess of Satana is behaving like this and this was wrong.

"guards , call her family right. now. " ordered Taehyung.

All the people started whispering to each other and still Taehyung was holding her hair tightly.

Then the king , queen and prince of Satana arrived. King's blood boiled seeing her daughter in this position. He then shouted

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER"

The Taehyung started in his deep voice which sent shivers to everyone

"Lower your voice or else you know what I can do. You are still in Euonia only for your daughter so that she can marry me , am I right ?"

"n-no wh-what a-are you s-saying" shuttered the king. The queen's face went pale whereas the prince was unbothered because why not , he did not participate in this game at all.

"oh if it is like this then, GUARDS , BRING THAT GIRL"

then they brought a girl and the santana family except the prince became more scared.

"So miss Sana , mind telling what they were planning"

[If you don't remember Sana , she was the one who brought this liquid , remember ?]

"They.. They wanted Irene to get a grip over you , the liquid which your husband drank that day was brought by me so that you will be unconscious and in the meantime I will start my magic so that you will be hypnotized. She wanted to make you her puppet so she tried her best to make Jungkook's image downhill and you also believed her at that time"

She was totally scared of the glare which she was receiving from both sides.

"Now it's clear , anything to say Irene?"

she just remained quiet.

"No? ok. So I think that your vacation in Euonia is over and now I am ordering you to leave from this place because you do nothing but create misunderstanding"

He said as he ordered guards to take them away.

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS KIM TAEHYUNG"

shouted Irened.

Taehyung just scoffed and mumbled

"we will see this later"

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼↷⎼↷⎼↷⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

It's been three days since Jungook has not returned and he is regretting everything so much. His smile , his glare , his clumsiness , Taehyung is missing everything about him.

Suddenly, loud bells were heard. This was a sign that somebody had revolted against Euonia.

All mens get themselves ready as they get out only to see Irene and her family with Jungho (kook's brother) with their army standing in a queue.

Ok this was a serious battle and today everybody will get a surprise. A big surprise. Will it be good ? or bad ? Time will definitely tell.

Oh this game is amazing , too much fun,

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼↷⎼↷⎼↷⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

HEY ARMY

How are you all ?

From now on I will try to update.

Do vote , comment and share your opinions

My opinion:

Songs refresh your mood so try to listen in your free time.