A New School Year

Melanie's Pov.

"Melanie! Wake up, you don't want to be late!" Her mom said. "Ugh! I'm coming!" I said as I struggled to get out of bed. I slipped on my fuzzy, white sandals and slowly walked down the stairs. " Hi sweetie." My mom said. "Hi mom." I sat down and waited until the food was ready. "Are you excited about the first day of school today?"

"I mean I guess." I said carelessly. Her mom hands her the plate and starts putting on her jacket. "I'm going to work and doing the night shift later on. So I will see you later. Make sure you wake up Daniel. And have a good day at school." Alright mom." After she was done eating, she woke Daniel up, her 19 yr. old brother and told him his breakfast was ready. " WAKE UP!!!" I yelled as I jumped on his bed. "Ok, now get off of me!" he said as he put the pillows over his head. "Whatever."
Melanie walked back to her room and started up the shower. She laid out some clothes on the bed and put some music on. (outfit in the mm). She washed her self up and dried herself.

" Now I have an hour till school starts." When she was done getting dressed, she texted her friend, Alexia, that she was going to pick her up.

Text Convo
Melanie💋: Hey girl! Want me to pick u up today?
Alexia💖: Sure. Pick me up at 7:30
Melanie💋: kk

End of text convo

Hey guys! This is my first story! Hope you like it. And sorry it was short. It's just the beginning! Please
Comment+Vote+Read
Tell me in the comments how it was...

-Mella