Undecisive

Jasmine's Pov

I just got done talking on the phone with Melanie. She doesn't sound too happy now. But I understand where's she's coming from.

Why would friends that we've know since third grade all of a sudden make us choose between them or a new girl?
Guess they're not true friends after all.

Yep. They made me choose too. But it's ok, I'm still going to be friends with Mel and Taylor if they like it or not.
*Ring Ring* Speaking of the the divas themselves.

Jasmine🐝: Hello?

Nina🙈: Hey bestie!

Jasmine🐝: What do you want Nina?

Nina🙈: What? I can't call my bestie?

Jasmine🐝: Well now I'm starting to think if you were ever my bestie or if I was even yours. How are you and the girls going to make Me and Mel choose who to pick? If you and the girls were true friends, then you would would be fine with Me and Mel being friends with Taylor. Or maybe even be friends with her also.

Nina🙈: ...

Jasmine🐝: Exactly. Nothing to say. So I suggest you leave Me, Melanie, and Taylor alone until you guys open up your eyes and stop being so petty and judge mental.

And with that, I hung up on her and didn't even hear anything else from the girls for the rest of the day. I guess they got the message.

2 weeks later
Melanie's Pov

So we have April vacation right now and everything seems to be cool.
I haven't even talked to Alexia, Nina, and Ashley since that whole fiasco about choosing between them or Taylor.

With them being like that, I chose Taylor since she's not fake or anything like that. I have been talking to Jasmine a lot though.

But I've mostly been talking to Brandon. He's really sweet and someone I can talk to when something's wrong. He went back to Chicago, and I realized that he was an upcoming rapper. He's really talented also. His stage name is Lil Bibby.
But we still talk by text or on the phone or even FaceTime. Hopefully we'll meet up again.

I decided to go to Jasmine's house and bring Taylor. I picked up my phone scrolling through my contacts list, pressing Taylor.

Phone Convo

Melanie💜: Hey! Are you busy today? Because I wanted you to come to Jazz's house with me.

Taylor💛: Sure, what time are you going to pick me up?

Melanie💜: I'll be by there in 10 minutes.

Taylor💛: Ok, bye boo.

Melanie💜: Bye.
End of Phone convo

At Jasmine's House
"Guys, have you spoken to one of the girl's lately?" Taylor asked as she got comfortable on Jasmine's bed. "I haven't and I don't want to." I said letting out a deep sigh.

"Me neither." Jasmine said. I had mixed feelings about this situation for some reason. I mean to be honest, I missed my friends, but why would they do such a thing? I'm confused, angry, sad, and all other types of feelings.

"Guys, you know what's so funny?" I asked getting their attention. "What?" They said in usion. "Daniel has been going out a lot lately now. Last time I checked, he was hanging out with Alexia." They stopped when they heard Alexia's name come out of my mouth.

"Are they going out?" Jasmine asked with wide eyes. "I'm not sure, but I'm going to find out."

Taylor's Pov
You guys are probably thinking about how I feel about this situation. To be honest, I feel some type of way. Not a happy way in a matter of fact.

The other girls didn't even give me a chance. They jumped right to conclusions about me being off. Or weird as they say. Don't blame me. It was my first two days being there. I was shy.

But I'm really thankful for Melanie and Jasmine on giving me a chance. The other girls judge me on the outside, not on the inside. I'm a really nice, caring, and sweet person. But when you try me or disrespect me or try to come at me sideways, I'm going to stick up for myself. But best believe I'm going to have a little talk with some of the girls one on one.

Just wait on it.

Melanie's Pov
Me and Taylor left Jasmine's house and went to mine. She is sleeping over for the night. When we got into the house, we heard talking and giggling coming from the living room.
We got settled in first and went in the direction of the place we heard talking from. When we looked around the corner, we saw Alexia sitting next to Daniel. So I decided to make my presence known.
I walked into the living room not caring if I interrupted their little conversation.
"Hi Daniel. What's up?" I asked him, not making eye contact with Alexia.
"Hey Mel. Nothing, just having a conversation with Alexia." he said as he shrugged his shoulders. I finally looked at her, and she instantly looked away. Wow, shadiness in the air.
I knew Daniel could feel the tension in the room, so he walked out and left me and Alexia in the room by ourselves. I motioned for Taylor to come sit with me, and she did.
Alexia looked at the both of us, not saying anything. So I broke the silence. "Well look who it is. Miss Judgy herself." I said with a smirk on my face.
Alexia looked at like she wanted to do something, but I wish she would.

"Now I know your upset with me Mel and Taylor, but you don't have to act like this." she said. Wait. What did she just say? She must've lost her mind if she thinks we have no right to be acting like this.
"What did I do to specifically hurt you guys?" She asked. "Omg! Are you kidding me? What did you think it was for the past 2 weeks for me not speaking to you?" I said feeling my rage build up.
I turned around and looked at Taylor and she looked as mad as me. I turned back to Alexia and she was just sitting there, staring off into space in deep thought. I just shook my head and told her she had to leave. She got up and slowly walked to the door and opened it up.
She walked outside not turning back. I looked to the ground, seeing a note. After I reading the note, I crumpled it up and rushed back inside, going to Taylor.