Bad Vibes

Melanie's Pov
Saturday
*Buzz Buzz*
I wake up and see I got a text message. It was from Jasmine.
Text Convo
Jasmine🎀: Hey! Want me and the other girls to come over today and hangout?

Melanie💋: Sure that's fine. Let me just tell my mom.

Jasmine🎀: Ok. Keep me updated on what she says.

Melanie💋: Kk
End of Text Convo

I get off my bed and go to the bathroom. While I was walking to the bathroom, I hear Daniel watching tv in his room. I open up his door a little.
"Good morning." I said tiredly. "Good morning." He said while still looking at the tv.
"What'cha watching?" I asked stepping into his room more. "Wild'n Out." he said glancing at me. "Oh I love that show!" "Yea yea." he said.
With that, I walked out if his room and continued on to the bathroom.
When I was done with the bathroom, I peeked into my mom's room. She was up getting dressed. "Where are you going?" I asked curiously on to why she was leaving at 9:00 in the morning.
"I'm going to have breakfast with some of my friends and go do some errands. Then after, I'm going to work at 5:00." she said fixing up the bed. "Oh ok. Where's dad?" "He's at your school doing some paperwork. But he will be home soon." She said.
"Oh mom. I almost forgot, but can Jasmine, Ashley, Nina, and Alexia come over today to hang out?" I asked waiting for a response. "Sure. That's fine." She said with a smile. "Ok thanks mom." "Your welcome sweetie." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

2:00pm
"So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked all the girls. "I'm not sure." said Alexia. "Hey guys. I wanted to ask you something." I said not ready on how they are going to respond. They all turned their attention to me. "What's up?" Ashley asked.
"What do you guys think about Taylor?
I asked nervously. "Taylor who?" Jasmine asked. "You know, the new girl." I said reminding them. "Oh yea. what about her? Nina said. "I don't know. I was wondering if you guys liked her." I said. "Well. She's alright. But I don't know. Sometimes I feel like she gives off bad vibes." Alexia said. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously.
" She means she's acting weird and doesn't seem like she likes us either." Ashley explained. "Well she's new here guys so lighten up. Cut her some slack. Doesn't mean that when a person is new to a school or any place, she has to be all chill and well adapted." I said defensively.
"I know but, we'll see. Jasmine said. "Do you guys want to sleepover?" I asked. "Sure." they all said. "Let's just go home and get some clothes." Ashley said. "Ok." I said. They all left and I started to set up and get ready for them to come back. "Yea, we'll see." I mumbled to myself.
5:00pm
All of the girls are back and we are playing truth or dare. And it was my turn. I hope they give me an easy one.
"Ok. Melanie, truth or dare?" Alexia asked me. "Truth." "Ok. Do you have a crush on anybody in the school or out of school? Alexia asked me while giggling. "No. Not in school. But a celebrity is August Alsina." I said smirking. "Oh wow. But ok." she said.
Oh goodness. This is going to be a long night. (Outfit Melanie's wearing for the day in the mm)