Clueless Pt.1

Taylor's Pov

As I was sitting down in Melanie's living room, I realized that I have to have the little chat I've been planning sooner.

I heard a mini slam towards the right of me and I saw Melanie running towards the living room. " Mel, what's wrong? You okay?" I asked as she sat down in the recliner next to me. "Y-y-yea I'm fine." she said as I noticed an uneasy look on her face.

"No your not. Tell me what's wrong. You can trust me ok?" I said overlapping my hand onto hers. "O-ok." she said hesitantly. "So a couple of weeks ago, Ashley, Nina, Jasmine, and Alexia all slept over my house. We played a couple of games, including truth or dare." As she telling me the story, I saw the unexplainable expression on her face. I motioned my hand to tell her to go on.

"So while we were playing the game, they decided to record the whole thing. It was my turn to either pick truth or dare. I said truth so it can be easier for me. They asked me who's my crush at school. I said the boy I met the first day of school, his name was Jordan. Also, other random crushes. They recorded themselves too, but I don't know why." She took a pause, staring into space as if she's in her own world.

"But Melanie, why'd you run in here as if someone was chasing you?" I asked trying to get more answers. "As I was walking outside to see if Alexia left, I looked down and have seen a note. I opened it up and it said if I kept being your friend, the person will reveal the video of me saying all of my crushes." She said as tears ran down her eyes.

This just made my blood boil for some reason. Why would someone try to sabotage Mel like that? But I hope she doesn't stop being my friend because of a stupid blackmail. I only got her, besides Jasmine.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked waiting on what she was going to say. "I don't know, but let's just go upstairs." she said starting to get off the recliner. "O-ok." I said following her. This is too much.

___________________________

Melanie's Pov

I couldn't wrap this around my head. I don't understand why someone would do something like this. It's not like I did anything to anyone. But I have a feeling on who did this to set me up.

As Taylor and I went upstairs to my room, I told her to meet me in there while I went to Daniel's room. She nodded her head, and I was on my way to his room. I knocked on his door and he told me to come in. "Hey, what's up?" He said as he was lying down on his bed. "Nothing much but, I was wondering why do you still like Alexia?" I said glaring at him. "To be honest, I don't like her as much now. I was standing next to the stairs and heard the whole conversation." I was surprised when he said that. "I could tell that she was acting suspicious and fake. She texted me to meet up with her at city park today, so I'm going, but I'm going to have to tell her it can't happen anymore." He said nonchalantly.

"Ok." I simply said. With that, I walked out of his room sort of happy. I didn't want him to be with a girl that's just probably using for what he got. If your going to respect him, you have to respect me too. You used to be my friend, but how are you going to expect to date my brother after you just did all of your dirty work on my friends and I? That's what I call a fake friend, minus the friend part. I walked into my room and enjoyed my time with one of my real friends.

Hey guys I updated! But there will be either 2-3 parts of Clueless. I'm still deciding. But of course there will be a second part. Next chapter, Daniel will be going to meet up with Alexia and give her a few choice of words.

But I thank you guys for reading!

~Carmella