Should I?

Melanies's Pov

*Chirp Chirp*
I wake up to the birds lovely tune. Last night was tiring. The girls kept me until 2 in the morning. We went on Omegle for fun and just talked about random things.

I get off of my quietly so I won't wake them up and leave the room. I walk down the hall and hear Daniel talking to someone. I peek into his room and see a girl sitting on his bed. Once I get a closer look, I see it's Alexia. This time I walk all the way into the room and stand there until they see me.

"Ehm." I said clearing my throat. They snap their heads toward my direction. Both of them looked like they've seen a ghost. "Oh h-hi Melanie." Alexia said with an uneasy look on her face. "Hello Alexia. Why are you in Daniel's room at 9:00 in the morning?" I asked glaring at Daniel who couldn't look me in the eye.

"Oh um, w-we were just t-talking." She said stuttering. "Yea, we just talking." Daniel said. "Mhm sure." I said walking out the room. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine and went back into my room.

I woke up the girls and told them to get dress because we're going out to breakfast. When they were done, we all hopped into my car and went to IHOP.
After we were done eating our delicious breakfast, we went to the park just to take a nice walk. Then after we would go to the mall.
At the park
While we were walking through the park, I've seen this cute boy. I guess I was staring to hard because he came over to me and started talking to me.

"Hi, my name is Brandon." He said holding his hand out for me to shake.
"Hello, my name is Melanie." I said shaking his hand. This boy was really cute. He was light skin with a nice curly haircut and hazel green eyes. His voice was really deep for how he looks.
"How old are you? He asked me. "I'm 18, you? I asked as we started to walk. "I'm 20. But are you from here? He asked. "Yea, are you from here?" I asked. Well duh! Of course he lives here. "Actually no. I'm down here for the week. I'm from Chicago." he said.
Oh I spoke too soon then. "oh that's cool." I said. " I know we just met, but can I have your number? I'd like to get to know you." he said looking at me.
" Of course." I said as we traded phones. After we were putting each other's number in our phones, we hugged and then left. I went back to the girls and told them what just happened. They seemed shocked, but happy for me. I don't know why they so happy for, I mean we are just going to talk to eachother.
After the park, we went to the mall. We did a little bit of shopping. Then we went back to my house and chilled for a little bit. The girls left and I was back being bored. Might as well just watch tv. But first, let me see what's up with Daniel on what happened this morning.
I walked to his room and saw him laying on his bed on his phone. "Daniel? Can I speak to you for a sec?" I asked waiting for a response. " Sure, what's up? He asked making room on his bed so I can sit.
"What were you and Alexia doing earlier this morning? I asked out of curiosity. "Oh my gosh Melanie. I knew this was coming." He said putting his attention back to his phone.
"No. I'm serious. What were you guys doing?" I said getting impatient. "We were just talking. Nothing serious." he said looking at me. "Yea ok sure." I said getting off of his bed. "Oh and one more thing, I met this boy at the park today. I swear Daniel if you say something to Mom and Dad, especially Dad, I will say some things that will say something's that you did. Ok?" I said getting serious.
"Ok Melanie chill. But what's his name.?" Daniel asked. "His name is Brandon and he's so cute. He i-gco." "Wait, his he light skin and have hazel green eyes and is really tall?" Daniel asked cutting me off. "Yea why? I asked on how he knows who I'm talking about.
"Yea that's my friend." he said smirking at me. "Why didn't you introduce me to him or why don't I know about him?
I asked confused. "Well he lives in Chicago so he wouldn't be able to comes over daily. he said. Oh well that makes sense. "Oh ok. Well I'm going to back to my room." I said getting up.
"Ok." he said.
I walk back to my room and start watching random tv shows until I got a call from Jasmine.
Phone Convo
Me: Hello?

Jasmine: Hey! Um I have to tell you something.

Me: What is it?

Jasmine: Well the other girls don't really like Taylor and don't want to hang around her. I don't know why. I like hanging around her and she seems cool.

Me: But did the other girls tell you why they didn't like her? Like this doesn't make sense to me. They're just judging, they don't know her, and didn't give her a chance. But I thank you Jasmine for giving her a chance at least.

Jasmine: No problem. Anything for you. But one more thing, they are making you choose between them or Taylor. Me personally is picking you and Taylor. I'm separating myself from them and hanging with you and Taylor.

Me: Yea I'm separating myself from them and gonna give them a break. But thank you for telling me Jasmine. I guess your the realest friend I ever had.
But let's hangout tomorrow and you and Taylor can sleepover if that's ok with you.

Jasmine: Of course it's ok. But talk to you later love.

Me: Talk to you later boo. Bye.

Jasmine: Bye
End of Phone Convo
I can't believe the girls have the nerves to say they don't like Taylor. They didn't even give her a chance. She's new to the school, so of course she's gonna be shy or quiet. What do you expect? I got a call from Nina and all the other girls, but I just sent them straight to voicemail.
I guess my so call "friends" aren't really my friends after all. But we'll see what's in store for us later.