Thomas Imagine (Requested)

"You ready, Destiny?" Thomas asked me. I took a deep breath and positioned myself at the entrance of the Maze.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I answered and went in.
It was my first day as a runner and Thomas was training me. It was just supposed to be an easy run, nothing bad was suppose to happen, but that didn't go as planned.
We met a Griever, and Thomas, thankfully, didn't get stung, but he did break his leg. So I was currently dragging him to where, I supposed, the entrance was. Turns out I was utterly and completely lost. My long brown hair was sticking to my forehead with sweat. I could feel myself getting more exhausted by the second, but I couldn't give up. I had to do it for Thomas.
"Babe?" I heard Thomas whisper, startling me. He had passed out and was now awake, I winced at the pain he must've been in.
"Yeah?" I answered, my voice barely audible. My throat was dry, I hadn't drank in ages, because I had emptied my bottle on Thomas' leg, to take away the blood.
"Leave me." My heart shattered at his words. I jolted to a stop and turned around to look at him. I got down to his level and looked into his eyes and he stared back into my dark brown ones.
"You listen carefully, shuck-face. I am not leaving you. We're going to make it out of here together, or we're going to die trying." I told him.
"Please, Destiny. The doors are closing soon. You have to get out of here, I'm in no state to walk, I'll just slow you down." He pleaded.
"No. I'll just stay here with you. I'd rather die with you than live without you. Anyway, we are not going to die here. We're going to die old, together, outside of this shucking Maze, with loads of little Thomas and Destinys running around. We're going to have our happily ever after. So don't you dare go all sappy on me." I joked, trying to lighten the mood. Although I meant every word I said.
"This is why I love you." He breathed and connected both our lips like a puzzle that fit just right.
"Now let's get the shuck out of here." He got up and leaned on me. I didn't know if we would make it out but what I knew was we were going to be together till the end.

Done. Omggg two imagines in one day! Wuuuut?! This is cray-cray. Guess what? I might be writing a third one !!! Anyway this one if for JJustics and I realised that I'm at least a month late so I'm so so so so sorry!!! I hope this is what you wanted!!
Love y'all my baez.
~L