VII

WILIAM.PO.V.

NIKITA: "Listen to him."

ME: "But..."

I could barely utter that word.

NIKITA: "Just do it."

ROBERT: "Quick! What are you waiting for!"

He pushes me and the knife stabs harder against my neck.

NIKITA: "I'll kill you these seconds if you push him one more time!"

ROBERT: "Shut up."

I headed for the exit, and Robert made sure he always followed me and not turned towards Nikita.

ROBERT: "You're going to stay where you are."

He say to Nikita.

ROBERT: "If you move one step, I'll kill him the same second. Do you understand that?"

NIKITA: "You have no idea how much you will regret this."

ROBERT: "We'll see about that."

He started running and dragging me with him all the time so that Nikita would stay where he was. When he was far enough away from him to be able to escape, he threw me on the concrete.

ROBERT: "Tell your boyfriend to fuck off from me! You dirty fagg!"

He started running as fast as he could and disappeared from my sight in a few seconds.

Everything hurt me and I felt like I was going to pass out. I started to get up, but I fell behind. My head was spinning. I stayed to sit on the concrete until I came to myself. My head was pulsing.

NIKITA: "Are you okay?"

I raise my head and see Nikita.

ME: "Yeah."

NIKITA: "Stop saying that. You're not well."

He held out his hand and looked at me with kindly warm eyes. I couldn't refuse him. I take his hand and he helps me to stand up on my feet.

NIKITA: "Can you walk?"

ME: "I can."

He let go of me and at that moment I almost fell. He quickly grabbed me around the waist and held me tight. I feel like I blushed, but it certainly could not be noticed.

He helped me get to the house and then sat on the bed.

NIKITA: "Are you hurt?"

ME: "I'm alive."

NIKITA: "Wait. Let me see."

He sat close, so our knees touched. My heart started beating fast. I raised my head and looked into his light blue eyes. He stared at me. How...How can anyone have such blue eyes?
He put his hand on my face and looked at the wound near my eye that was caused by the bottle. I felt hot blood running down my face. I shivered at his touch. He was too close and he smelled beautiful.

NIKITA: "What an idiot."

He took wet tissues and a small bottle of disinfectant solution out of his pocket. He must use it often.

ME: "I can do it myself. It's okay."

NIKITA: "No. Let me go."

He started wiping the blood from my face, and I was looking at him all the time.

NIKITA: "I told you to be careful. I should have come in with you."

ME: "I tried to talk to him, but it didn't work. He doesn't have the money to pay the debt and he doesn't care that I will fuck up. He also doesn't care that he almost killed our mother."

NIKITA: "What an asshole...Someone needs to beat him up."

ME: "True."

NIKITA: "Now you agree with me, huh?"

ME: "Do I have a choice?Just look at me."

I feel that he stroked my face with his hand and I reflexively looked at his lips. He had big and pale lips that were extremely attractive. Again, I suspected that the two of us were the same. There are almost no gay people in Russia. In the London,that's not so rare.

NIKITA: "I'm sorry. I overthinking."

I cough and bow my head.

NIKITA: "I have to disinfect it for you and then put a patch on it so it doesn't get infected."

ME: "I'll do it. I have a mirror in the bathroom."

I start to get up, but he pulls my arm.

NIKITA: "Sit down, Miller."

ME: "You're not my boss, Volkov."

NIKITA: "You're copying my last name trick."

ME: "By the way, why did you move out of Russia?"

NIKITA: "Long story."

ME: "With a happy ending or not?"

NIKITA: "It's not the end of the story yet. I don't know."

He said staring at me. God...

NIKITA: "Get ready. Now comes alcohol."

ME: "Go ahead."

I gritted my teeth as he started to put alcohol over the wound. After he finished, he put on a patch and removed his hands from me.

NIKITA: "Wait...Is the wound on the neck deep?"

ME: "I don't know."

I knew it was, but I didn't want him to disinfect that wound. That would mean he had to get completely close, and I wouldn't have control if his lips were so close to mine.