XVI

WILIAM.PO.V.

ME: "He told me 'Good boy.'"

JACOB: "That's so sexy."

ME: "Why do I have a feeling that if I were in a relationship with Nikita, our phones would be connected 24 hours a day so he could always find me if in any case I didn't hear the call?"

JACOB:"umm overprotective boyfriend. Isn't that hot?"

ME:"Maybe...Also,he's coming here."

JACOB:"Great.I will make him jealous."

ME:"No. Absolutely no.You know him.He would break all your bones."

JACOB:"I'm not scared.You will protect me."

ME:"Why would I?"

JACOB: "Do you want to have another sex today?"

ME: "And who the fuck don't?"

JACOB: "Then be ready for tonight, baby."

ME: "When he comes ,doesn't use the word 'baby.'"

JACOB: "Okay...Baby."

ME: "Jacob!"

At that moment, my phone rang again. It was a message.

"I have something to do. I can't come. Weit for me at our place."

Our? Did he just tell our? Fuck, he is.

...

It was already eleven in the night. Nikita hadn't come all day. I was getting kinda worried but I guess I have to get used to this.

I think he won't come any time soon. I went to bed and turned off the light.

After a few minutes, I heard the door open. Nikita entered the room. When I started to say something, he started to change his clothes. It would be a sin to interrupt him now. He took off his T-shirts and revealed perfect muscles under his clothes. Oh shit...He is the sexiest man I have ever seen. Why is it so hot in this room?

After he changed clothes I realized that he doesn't wear the T-shirt
He lay down next to me. Our shoulders touched when he lay down. I think I slowly getting turned on.

I was silent, as was he. He must think I'm asleep. Should I say something?

NIKITA: "Are you sleeping?"

ME: "Not yet..."

NIKITA: "Sorry because I didn't come today."

ME: "Don't apologize. I get it."

NIKITA: "I have no obligations tomorrow. I'm yours for the whole day."

I think I am red as hell right now.

ME: "Oh...That's good, I guess." I heard him laugh.

NIKITA: "Good night, William."

There was silence again.

I heard his breathing.It was so sexy.I felt him getting a little closer to me.Shit.Shit.His bare skin was teaching me.Don't do this to me, Nikita.Don't do this to me. I got turned on completely.

What should I do now? I can't take it. Why did he get so close to me? He knows I'm gay. Plus he doesn't wear a T-shirt. What do you expect from me, Nikita?

I'm on the border now. I'll either masturbate somehow or kiss him.

This is definitely stronger than me. Okay, I cant take it anymore. I'll just say I have to masturbate in the toilet and there.

But...I have to know if he's straight or not. I just have to. We can't play this forever.

And then I decided to play for everything or nothing. I can always say it was an accident, right?

I started to move my hand towards him slowly. Please, don't kill me after this. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest. Probably Nikita heard it too. I was scared. What if it ends badly? Will they kick me out?

I felt the warmth of his hand next to me. I slowly moved my hand and touched it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I turned my head towards him and at that moment he did the same. I couldn't read any emotion from his face. Well, I can't say it's a coincidence now.

I looked into his bright eyes and then completely grabbed his hand.

NIKITA: "William..."

Okay, that's it.I can't hold myself back anymore.His quite and deep voice is so sexy. I approached him and he was now only a few centimeters away from me.

ME: "You can push me if you don't like it."

I put my hand on his face and slowly inserted it into his soft hair.I have always wanted to do that.

He just looked at me silently and I didn't know what he was thinking. The only thing I know is that he would have pushed me a long time ago if he was straight. But he doesn't do that.

I came completely closer and kissed him near the lips to see how he would react. His skin was hot and it was perfect.

Then I felt his hand climb up my back to my neck. He pulled me towards him and then suddenly kissed me. Fuck, that was so hot.