𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝐼

The beautiful melody of the violin was heard all over the organization. He listened carefully. He has never heard such a divine sound before.

"Dazai, who's playing this?" he asked.

Dazai didn't look at him but continued walking to his boss's office.

"You'll find out soon."

They finally reached in front of the large, wooden doors. He realized that this melody was coming from behind these doors.

"Remember, you don't talk until you are spoken to. You are respectful and follow what I told you before. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

Dazai knocked on the door three times. The music of the violin ended and behind the doors was shouted,

"Come in."

He and Dazai stepped into the large office. On the left, a whole wall was covered by window with a view of the whole city. In the middle of the room, by the window, were sofas and a table, and at the other end of the room was a large table and chair, behind which sat the one and only, Port Mafia boss, Mori Ougai.
In front of his desk, a little away, stood a young girl with long, black hair, a shiny wooden violin in her hand. He swallowed and started walking after Dazai.

"Dazai, welcome back," Mori nodded, his hands under his chin.

Dazai nodded to Mori. And then turned his gaze to the girl, his eyes a little more lively and nodded in her direction,

"Sonya"

"Welcome back, Dazai. I missed you," said Sonya.

"So this young man is who you've told me about?" she asked.

She placed the violin on Mori's desk and walked towards the boy.

"What is your name?" he looked at Sonya then looked at Dazai as if asking was the time to talk. Dazai raised an eyebrow to signal yes.

"My name is Akutagawa Ryūnosuke," he said.

"Nice to meet you Akutagawa. My name is Sonya. I hope we get along well," she ruffled his hair.

"He is Mori Ougai. Port Mafia's boss"

"Welcome to Port Mafia Akutagawa. I hope you show us your strength and show why you are worthy of being here. Dazai here has told us many great things about your ability. Don't let us down," Akutagawa nodded to Mori.

"Thank you... Boss. I will try my best."

"So then, when everything is done here then I'll take Akutagawa to the training room. Sonya, wanna come with us?" Dazai now asked with a happy and pleading look.

"I'm sorry Dazai, but Mori asked me to play violin to him. I'll come later."

"Okey, don't take too long," he waved and then walked toward the doors.
Akutagawa after him.

As they were out the doors, walking to the training room, Akutagawa asked,

"Dazai who was this girl?"

You could even see the stars in his eyes, when Dazai thought about her.

"This, my friend, was Sonya. One level below the Boss.

Sonya Dostoevsky, The Port Mafia's Vice Boss."