𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑒: 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑠

THE night above England was dark and rainy. The lights shone in the manor where The Order of the Clock Tower, an organization in England to protect the Royal Family, led by Agatha Christie, was located.

Agatha Christie and the rat himself sat in the room of the big ballroom. Arthur poured tea for Fyodor in the silence of the room, bowed to them, and then left.
Agatha sipped her tea and looked closely at her companion.

"You must be wondering why I'm here, aren't you?" he smiled at her.

"Indeed I am. It's not everyday when I get a letter from the famous Dostoevsky himself," Fyodor smirked at hearing a little sarcasm in her tone.

"I'm going to Japan in a few days with my sister. Shibusawa is waiting for us. I wanted to know if you still have one order?" he said.
Agatha placed a half-empty tea cup on the table and looked at him seriously.

"Of course. It's our duty to protect it."
Fyodor didn't answer, but just sipped his tea, dark look in his eyes.

"I still don't understand why you're trying so hard. You know I won't help you with your criminal activities," she sighed, "is it even a good idea to take Sonya with you to Japan again?" smirk on his face disappeared.

"Listen to me, Fyodor. You're a man of understanding. I don't trust you, but I trust her even less. Do you think it's good idea to take her back there?"
Fyodor's face was now serious and annoyed.

"Dostoevsky listen. I have done unspeakable things to protect this country, this organization and my reputation. But your sister, has done things, I wasn't capable to imagine,"
and looked at her companion with a worried look.

"She is a monster, and you know that."

He only sipped his tea, eyes closed. Finally finished, he put it on the little cup plate and looked at her again.

"To you? I'm sure."

"Twin love is the strongest love, I can see that. But deep down you know that you can't control her forever. She is going to break the leash you hold her," she warned.

"Please, do not worry yourself with my family things, Agatha. Rather worry about your organization and one order," he warned.
She ignored the threat towards her and continued.

"Of course. It's none of my business, and I'm happy I don't know much about the Dostoevsky family. Only the rumors what the underground spreads."

He only had an expression of what the woman could not read.
Was he angry, worried, happy, sad? He stood up and bowed.

"Thank you for the tea, Miss Christie," he turned around and walked away.

"The pleasure was mine, rat."