Interview

"Aright everyone! Time for the 1 million follower special, QnA!" You say looking at a camera.
I started scrolling through comments popping up. Until I found one to answer.
Overlyusedname: Who is your celebrity crush??

"Found one. Overlyusedname asks who's your celebrity crush? Easy, Alec Benjamin." I said laughing.
The comment section started going crazy.
"Alright alright calm down!" I said laughing even harder.
Catsarebetterthenyou:Are y'all the same age?
"Catsarebetterthenyou asked are you guys the same age? No I am 26 soon to be 27 and Alec is 27 and will be 28 here soon." I said.
Chanelallovertheplacebitch: Oh.

"That's all for tonight! Thanks for watching the stream guys!" I said blowing a kiss and ending the stream.
I opened Twitter and scrolled through Alec Benjamin's feed for a little bit.
He has a concert coming up. That's cool.
I might go.
After a few hours of watching YouTube I shut my phone off and went to bed.

The next morning I opened Twitter to see a clip from my Live stream trending.
I opened it up and read
"Streamer Y/N L/N has told her fan base that she has a crush on Alec Benjamin. Clip below."
Oh boy.
Doesn't Alec have an interview tonight?
I swear if that gets talked about I'm just gonna pass away.

I turned on my tv and flipped to the channel.
I few hours into the interview I heard something that changed my life.
"So Alec, Do you know who Y/N L/N is?" The host asked.
"No? Not sure I've heard of her/him/them/it before." He said.
"Well what if I told you she/he/they/it has a crush on you?"
"I highly doubt it." Alec said laughing.
"Here watch." The host said pointing a projector.
On the screen played the clip from my stream.
"Oh wow. I'm faltered She/he/they/it are really pretty." Alec said smiling.
"Hey y/n DM me." Alec said winking at the camera.

"Didn't know where such a lady's/man's/ person's man Alec." The host said laughing.

I took to Twitter as soon as I heard that.

Y/n L/n:
"😳"
At November 7th 2021

Smilingclouds: #ship
Sunnysub:😏
Alexiathegreat: hahaha

Smilingclouds: #shipSunnysub:😏Alexiathegreat: hahaha