Slid into your dms

I was scrolling through tiktok.
I saw a guy I've never seen before.
With forest green eyes and messy brown hair.
I smiled at my phone.
"Who are you smiling at?" Jessie asked me.
"This guy on tiktok. His name is Alec? I've never seen him before. But he's fine as helllll." I said.
"Slide into his dms." Jessie added.
"What no! Man has 1 million followers, there's no way in hell he would respond to me." I stated.
"Y/n it's worth a shot." Jessie said.
"Maybe."

You
Hey

  Alecbenjamin✔︎
𝗛𝗶 :)

𝗬𝗼𝘂
𝗜𝗺 𝘆/𝗻 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

  𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻✔︎
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱.

Me and Alec talked for weeks. And I mean weeks. Make it 23 weeks to be exact. He's very sweet. He's a ten on looks and personality. We are out to dinner soon. I'm excited. And to think it all started with me sliding into his dms.

Sorry guys for the lac of updates. Truth is, I don't have ideas. My ex boyfriend was the source of all my ideas. Many of the stories I've wort for this book have come from things my ex and I did. Such as the jacket story, and break up ect. All of the chapters in this story are based off of things that have happened in my life (except for the YouTube and dm type stories obviously)
But He's no longer in my life obviously. So the ideas are slow. And most of them aren't long enough for a story. I've just lacking the motivation to finish the story, I've been struggling mentally too so that doesn't help.
Thanks for reading.
Rose