chapter 5

Hi there.....this is my fifth chapter of my first and hopefully not the last book in here. I am really enjoying doing this. If  you only knew how my face lightens up whenever I see that there is a new reader . It means that peole like what I write and that is motivation enough for me. Please don't mind the grammar mistakes. I try my best not to make any but I am aware that there are plenty. Just like last time, I wanted to recommend yet another one of my favourite writers. It is of course Anna Todd. Her books are just the best and I am absolutely in love with them. 

I want to share something with you: I like to write while listening to music. I wrote this chapter with 1Ds songs playing over and over again. To be more specific : "Change your ticket" "Stockholm Syndrome" " Night Changes" & " Fool's Gold". If you are not fans already, then I think this is a good time to become directioners. They are very inspirational. Here I leave you my favourite song of their latest album " Four".

Anyway, if you want to you can give it a read . Also you can vote and comment. Hope you guys enjoy it. #SpreadLove

There he was again. So beautiful that my heart skipped a beat when his gaze met mine. He must've felt it that someone was staring him. I immediately tried to hide my eyes. I was afraid that if I kept staring at his eyes for long enough, I would've drown in them. Oh my God!!!! What the hell is wrong with me?? How can I act this way for merely a stranger? I just met him in my college's hallway and he was rude to us. Just a simple encounter with him and here I am lost in his flawless face. Ugh, there is definetely something wrong with me. Besides, I was supposed to be mad at the guy. See?? Guy.. I don't even know his name! Well..he doesn't know my name either but I doubt it that he is interested in finding out. Bluh...who cares!

"Apparently , you do. Again! " my subconsciousness intervenes, messing with my thoughts.

"Oh, would you just shut up?? " I yell at my head voice. I guess it was a bit louder than I thought because my professor kind of heard my remark.

" Well, I am sorry Ms. " he stops. That's right he doesn't know my name yet.

" Krystal Stan, sir " I say, a bit embarrased. Definetely not the firt impression I wanted to give. My subconsciousness was mocking me. " Oh, I will deal with you later" I said to her. This time making extra sure I said it only to her and not to the entire class.

"Well like i said Ms. Stan, I am sorry but how can I teach if I 'just shut up' ? " he said while making quotation marks with his fingers. He then proceeded saying "If you are bored, you can easily get out of this class and there is no need to ruin it for everybody else, who came here to learn. " His face was expressionless.

" Oh, no professor. I am sorry. there is a misunderstanding..Uum.. I wasn't saying that to you. I was saying that to my.. uummm" my head voice I want to say aka myself, but how is it possible for me to say that and not sound completely crazy. " To.. umm.. to my... my friend here " I finally spill out and point at rein who was sitting right next to me.

" Hey!! What did I.... ouch " she screamed in pain. Yeah, I pinched her. Sorry Rein.