Peppers house Decorating The Christmas Tree

After breakfast, Ivy stood in the lounge looking around

After breakfast, Ivy stood in the lounge looking around.. "What's ya problem Ivy?" Flora asked, smiling at her.. She of course knew what the problem was.. Ivy wanted to put up the Christmas tree.. "Nothin." Ivy replied, going to sit on the lounge.. "Mummy Ivy and I want to decoration the Santa tree." Lilian said with a smile at her mother.. "I know darling, I have asked Daddy to bring up the boxes and tree." Alice Pepper said to the girl.. "He won't do that." Lilian replied.. "Yeah he's too mean." Ivy said with a giggle.. But she looked around first to see if Daddy was there.. Which he was not.. "Well then girls go and change out of your pyjamas.. Then we will see if Daddy has brought up the Christmas tree." Alice said.. "Yes Mummy." The girl all said running off to their room to change.. Ivy and Lilian returned both wearing green dresses.. They had red holly around the hem of the dress.. "You put on your good clothes." Alice said with a little annoyance.. "We're not supposed to?" Ivy asked, looking up at Alice.. "What are you two freaks wearing?" Flora asked, laughing.. She was in her usual green jumper and black pants.. "We got on our pretty Santa tree decoration dress." Lilian said looking down on her dress.. "Do you two thin you are twins?" Flora asked, laughing again.. "NO!" Ivy said giggling. "They are fine, let them alone Flora." Alice said going back to her baking.. "Did you bake cookies for the tree?" Ivy asked, going into the Kitchen.. "Yes, when they cool you and Lilian can hang them on the tree." Alice replied..

"Here you go.. One tree, one box of stuff, and one train set." Mario said, dumping the boxes in the lounge room.. "Thank you Daddy." Flora said, smiling at him.. "Mmm." He replied looking at her.. "I forgot about the train." Lilian said, running to it. "Tree construction first." Flora said takeing over.. "Mummy, do we have to do what Flora says?" Ivy asked, looking into the box.. "Well she is the oldest." Alice said with a smile.. "I don't like you." Lilian said to Flora.. "I don't care." Flora said as she opened the box to pull out the tree.. "It's plastic." Lilian said, looking at the tree.. "Well, it can't be real!" Ivy said with shock.. "Oh." Lilian said, smiling at Ivy.. "We aint getting a real one!" Mario said as he stood eating the cookies Alice made.. "Why not Daddy?" Flora asked, smiling at him.. She knew what he was going to say.. Or thought she did.. "Because I ain't paying for one!" Mario said walking off.. Ivy and Lilian giggled.. "Shut up ya little brats!" Flora said in anger..