The Wayne Family Charity Christmas Gala.

"Well here we are again Ladies and Gentlemen..  The Wayne Charity ball.. Tonight as a rare special treat, we get to meet once again the Wayne children.. Bruce, Tony, Ashlyn, Adrian, Troy, and Ashley.. What a wonderful night it is going to be Ladies and Gentlemen." The female reporter said smiling into the camera.. "I think the are just stupid." Flora said as she sat in the corner of the lounge watching the Gala on the television.. "Well I think they look amazing." Harleen said as she sat front and centre watching the show.. The girls were all down in the Pepper house, while the boys were with Mr Pike.. "I want to go too." Janna said giggling.. "I'm gonna go one day." Harleen said smiling.. "No you aint." Ivy said giggling.. "Why not?" Harleen asked.. "Cause you is going to be a Psycho Doctor.. They don't go to places like that." Ivy said, smiling at her friend.. "I don't want to be your friend no more Ivy." Harleen said giggling.. "Yeah ya do, then we can go to the Ball together." Ivy said, taking Harleen's hand.. "They aint right Mummy." Flora said glaring at the two of them.. "They are four, they are fine." Alice said from the dining room.. She was sitting with Carol sharing tea.. "Look, here they come." Jade said looking at Selina..

The Charity Ball

The Driver slid out of the soft leather seat, he went straight to the back door and opened it.. The first to slide out of the car was Thomas Wayne.. He held out his hand to Martha.. She stepped out of the car and stood for a second as the camera's went wild.. Tonight Martha wore a full length gown, in lavender.  With a lace underskirt, and a deep purple satin over jacket.  She wore long purple gloves to match the dress.  Her hair was up in a bun with a small golden clasp on the left side. Thomas smiled.. Next out of the car was Bruce, in his black tux, just like his Dad.. Then Tony in the same black tux.  Then Troy and Adrian, in navy blue blazers.. Next was Ashlyn..  Tonight she wore a blood red princess dress.  The bodice of the dress was covered in gold sparkling lace.  It fell to the ground, the gold lace cascading down the dress.. Her hair was out and full of curls, she wore a small dainty tiara.. While Ashley wore a deep emerald green princess dress.  The deep green satin that had red and gold embroidered roses all across the bodice and skirt.  The sparkled as she walked.  On her feet were the same colour ballet slippers..  Her hair like Ashlyn's was out and she wore a small dainty tiara.. The cameras went wild again.. As the family stood for photos before heading down the red carpet..  Followed by Alfred, and Harriett..             She wore a short sleeved black dress with small white dots on it.  The small white dots were sequins that sparkled.  The full skirt that fell to her calf rustled as she walked.  With a small round black hat with feathers, and little white gloves Harriet looked gorgeous.

The Pepper House..

"Who are the lamo's Mummy?" Jade asked, watching Alfred and Harriett follow the Wayne's down the red carpet.. "The children's Nanny." Carol replied.. "What's a Nanny?  Is she like their grandma?" Harleen asked.. "No, a Nanny watches the children while the parents work." Carol said with a smile.. "So the two lamo's are like Bridget and Taylor?" Jade asked giggling.. "Watch the show Jade." Carol said with a laugh.. Taylor and Bridget both laughed and nodded..

Charity Gala..

"Well people, as per usual the Wayne's never disappoint.. Now for some other well known Socialites of Gotham.. Mr and Mrs Kean looking stunning tonight.. Don Falcone with his, ... err friend Miss Mooney.  Mr and Mrs Alberto Falcone, looking stunning as usual.. Ah the young Miss Kean with her ... friend, and his children.. Looking lovely tonight.. Looks like it is going to be a wonderful night here in Gotham People.." The Reporter said as they all made their way into the grand ballroom..

"Anyone would think they were royalty." Flora said, walking into the kitchen.  "They are in a way love.  Gotham Royalty." Alice Pepper replied.. "Ya know if I married one of those boys, I would never prance around in a dress like that." Selina said giggling.. "I bet if Bruce himself asked you out you would go and steal a dress like that one." Jade said with a giggle.. She of course was pointing to the fabulous Barbara Kean, tonight she wore a hot pink strapless dress with a split to the thigh.. Very nice Barbra.. "Hey I would.  She looks hot." Harleen said giggling.. "Only if I could wear it in Black." Selina said giggling.. "Girls, all they do is talk about boys and dresses." Hunter said laughing as he sat with Selina and Jade..  "What are you doing here?" Jade asked, smiling at him.. "Grumpy Man, won.. He is drinking and celebrating.. He won't even miss us four." Hunter said with a laugh.. "Orion, Hunter, Harry, Leo, what are you all doing here?" Carol asked.. "Uncle won at Poker.. He is celebrating.." Orion said smiling.. "Oh god that means Mario lost." Alice said, with a worried look.. "But he is happy." Leo said smiling.. "Why is that love?" Carol asked.. "He is drinking with Uncle." Harry said smiling.