The Cobblepot family decorating the Christmas tree

The day started well in the Cobblepot house.. Mother, Lilith, Julieanne and Julia all gathered in the kitchen.. "Then you add the red colour to that pot.. Twist and there you are. Now do not touch them, they are very hot." Mother said to the girls.. "No Grandma." Julianne said, smiling at the woman.. Julia smiled at Mother.. "I am going to bring down the Christmas tree Mother.. I will be back soon." Oswald said as he headed out the door.. "He is such a good boy." Mother said, smiling.. Julieanne and Julia giggled.. "The cookies are ready to decorate. Who wants to help Mummy?" Lilith asked, smiling at the girls.. "Me, Me!" The girls said bouncing around and giggling.. "No settle down girls. You will get hurt if you do not settle down.." Mother said to them, scolding them.. She was always doing that.. More so lately.. "If you do not behave, Sinterklaas will not come to you." She said again and again.. "Who is that?" Julia asked once.. "Santa Clause." Lilith had replied.. "Oh, Why won't Santa Clause come to me?" Julia asked, looking at Grandmother.. "Why what dear?" She asked, looking down on the girl.. "Why will Santa Clause not come to me?" Julia asked, again, looking at her expectantly.. "Because you have been naughty." Grandmother said, as she looked down at the girl.. Julia stood looking up at Mother, with tears in her eyes. "What did I do wrong?" Julia asked with a pout.. Mother looked at Julia, she narrowed her eyes before turning away from her.. Julia turned her hair blue.. Julieanne giggled.. "Come let us decorate our cookies." Lilith said, smiling at the girls.. So with Mother's disapproving looks, the girls helped Lilith decorate the cookies.. As they spread, and piped icing onto the cookies, Lilith did the same to the girls.. Making them giggle.. They paid each other with icing.. Making smiley faces on the Santa Clause shaped cookies.. There was icing all over the kitchen, in the girls hair, and also all over their faces.. "What have you done Lilith!? You have made a huge mess!" Mother said in an angry voice.. Lilith just laughed.. "I will clean it up Mother." Lilith said smiling.. "Lilith, I thought I have taught you better than that!" Mother said glaring at her.. Her gaze then took in the two girls.. "Get to the bathroom now.. Wash that off your faces..!" Mother shouted at them.. "Mother, they are only baby girls." Lilith said, trying to defend the girls.. "You go too, I will clean this up before Oswald returns!" Mother said picking up the wash cloth.. "Come girls, let us take a bath." Lilith said, smiling at them..

When they returned, the girls were allowed to wrap the candy canes, and cookies up in pretty coloured paper.. They were put into a box ready to hang on the tree at a later date.. Oswald dragged the Christmas tree into the lounge area.. "Here we are Mother. I have brought in the Christmas tree for you." Oswald said with a smile, just for her.. "Oh Oswald, you are the best boy a mother could have.. My little Cobblepot." Mother said, gushing over him.. "Makes ya want to go and be sick, doesn't it?" Julieanne said to Julia.. Julia giggled.. Lilith looked over at the girls with a look that said, not the right time or place girls.. They both smiled at Lilith.. "Here are the boxes of baubles Mother." Oswald said again smiling at Mother.. Even though he did not feel it.. Mother had him dressed as an Elf.. He was helping her with the Christmas tree.. "Now girls, this is a very delicate job.. My Mother never ever let me dress the Christmas tree.. I was never allowed to even go near it.. So make sure you are very careful with it." Mother said, smiling at the girls.. "Yes Grandmother." Julieanne said smiling.. "I am sure they will be careful Mother." Lilith said smiling.. "Yes." Mother replied looking down on the girls..