the Wayne family helping the poor families of Gotham

Wayne Family

"Now are we all ready?" Alfred asked the children.. "Yes Alfed." Troy replied with a smile.. "So you all know what to do and say if anything goes wrong?" Alfred asked them.. "Yes Alfed."Adrian said looking up at him.. "Ashely?" Alfred asked, watching her.. "I will stay close to Ashlyn. Yell and scream if anyone tries to touch me. Yell FIRE! If I get picked up and stolen.. Oh and behave, and do not make fun of the smelly people." Ashley said, smiling at Alfred.. "We all get how bad it is going to be Alfred. We will all look out for the younger ones too." Bruce said as he pulled on his old coat.. "Yes this is our second year Alfred.. We know what we are doing now." Ashlyn said with a smile.. "Well alright then, I guess we are ready to go." Alfred said, looking at them all with a worried look.. "Do not forget Alfred, I will be there too." Harriett said as she stood with him.. "Yes of course." Alfred said.. But he was worried, he knew how Ashlyn had been her first year there.. She had been shocked and had spent most of her time hanging off of Martha.. "Well Family, we all look nice today.. Are we happy about helping the poor today?" Thomas asked when he entered the room.. "Yes Sir." Bruce replied for all the children.. "Well then Alfred, I think it is time we left." Thomas said.. He then turned and headed for the door to await Martha.. She arrived a few moments later.. He led the way to the car..

Pepper Family..

"Well come on then, or we will miss the good stuff." Mario said, with annoyance.. He stood in the doorway of the apartment.. Waiting for Flora.. Alice, Ivy and Lilin were all ready to go.. But at the last moment, Flora had to run to the toilet.. "Sorry Daddy." She said running out the door past him.. "Mmm." He mumbled as he followed the girls and Alice down the hall.. When they arrived at the new soup kitchen it was packed.. All the homeless were there.. They of course got their food before anyone else.. But they never hung around, they took off before the Wayne's could even arrive.. Not many of the homeless would like to be seen with them.. So as they left, the people from the Narrows filed in.. "Hello Evan." Flora said, going over to sit with him.. "Yeah hello." He replied, looking away.. "Flora!" Sylvia said, running to her.. "Sylvia." Flora replied as she sat with her.. "I see the Pike girls are volunteering again." Flora said with a giggle.. "Yeah I wonder if the other losers will volunteer too?" Sylvia asked with a giggle.. "I would never do it." Flora said.. "Me neither." Sylvia said.. "Why, you first?" Flora asked giggling.. "Because I don't serve no man." Sylvia said giggling.. "Me too." Flora said with a giggle.. "Ya both know ya will never get a man with an attitude like that." Evan said to them with a laugh.. "Well you aint a man." Flora said to him as she poked her tongue at him.. "You came and sat with me!" Evan said, defending himself.. "Oh yeah." Flora said giggling..

The Pike Family..

"Well I think they are doing a good job." Jade said, watching Bridget and Taylor.. "I would never do that." Selina replied.. "I'm with you Selina, they are like slaves at home.. I would not want to do it here either." Hunter said, as they sat and watched Bridget and Taylor hand out cutlery to the people.. "I think our new Mummy is the best!" Harleen said as she looked up at Carol with a loving look.. "Yeah Aunty cooks the best food." Orion said with a grin.. "The people here like it." Jade said.. They sat and chatted together for a while.. Giggling and gossiping about the people that had come to get a meal.. In the corner of the room they had set up a Christmas tree.. It was all toys they had donated, by the people for the kids who had nothing.. In the other corner of the room stood a huge play area complete with a kiddy gate.. That is where Janna, Maggie, Leo and Harry were playing.. With all the broken or old toys that were dropped off from the poor part of town.. Carol had brought down some of Harry, and Leo's old toys, that the boys had outgrown..

The Arrival...

The room was alive with chatter and kids talking.. Then all of a sudden a lul came over the huge dining room.. The Wayne's had arrived.. They stood in the doorway, like they were royalty.. Thomas, and Martha up front.. Ashley hanging off of Martha's hand, while Troy and Adrian stood back both holding on to Alfred's hand.. They hesitated in the doorway for a second, before moving into the room.. Someone began to clap, and then so did the rest of the people.. It was like they were some sort of celebrity.. They made their way down and into the kitchen nodding and smiling as they passed the people.. Once in the kitchen, they all took off their jackets and began to work.. Including the three year olds.. They were put on candy cane, and cookie duty.. Ashley with the help of Harriett walked to the table near her and began to hand out candy canes.. "Hello Merry Christmas." She said with a bright smile.. A smile she did not feel, when she got to the first man.. He smelt really bad.. She looked up at Harriett. She smiled down at Ashley and nodded.. "You are a, Wayne, straighten your back, do not let them see the real you." She could hear her Father talking to her in her ear as she progressed around the room.. Adrian right behind her with a big smile and a cookie.. While Troy stuck close to Alfred.. They were over in the play area with Harry, Janna, Maggie, and Leo.. Adrian sat with them and played with the toy trucks..