1. Fire in your eyes

"THE RACER NO 4 IS GOING ON FULL SPEED"

"IF HE MAINTAINS THIS, HE WILL BE THE WINNER"

"RACER NO 6 IS APPROACHING HIM"

"JUNGKOOK OPPA IS GOING TO WIN"

"JUNGKOOK.JUNGKOOK. JUNGKOOK"

Screams could be heard in the stadium as the crowd was cheering their favourite racer. But most pointed to a particular racer named Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook had been the winner of the Bike Racing Tournament for the last three years and never lost in a single match. But they were secondary. The primary fact was that he was the most handsome man there. His jawline, face proportions, thin lips, his frequent smirks, hair, tattooed arm, everything got girls and boys push themselves on him. He never showed interest in anyone but had occasional one night stands.

He was in the final year of college and was filthy rich. Racing was his hobby.

Jungkook was driving effortlessly. This was all too common for him. There were only two rounds around the stadium left for him to win when he saw a beautiful figure cheer dancing on a stage near the podium. But before he could see the figure's face, he had to turn. The next round he tried his hardest to see the figures face but couldn't. He knew it was a male from his attire.

Jungkook eyed his thick thighs, milky skin and curvy body but again when he was going to see his face, he had to turn to finish his last round

Jungkook eyed his thick thighs, milky skin and curvy body but again when he was going to see his face, he had to turn to finish his last round. The distraction made him slow down a little but not enough for the second place holder to cross him. He looked at Racer number 6 through the rearview mirror before speeding up like a monster. Like every time Jungkook won the tournament with a huge gap between him and the others.

Getting off his bike he rushed to the podium only to see the dancer already left the podium to change his costume. The racer ran into the changing rooms to notice the figure standing in front of the mirror taking off his makeup.

The figure's face was the prettiest Jungkook had ever seen. His pink, plump lips, those fluffy cheeks, a cute button nose and a faint pink shade on his cheeks. He was so engrossed in dabbing his face with cotton pads that he didn't notice the racer nearing him.

Jungkook brought his face near the boy's neck making the boy jump in surprise and turn around.

When their eyes met, their eyes shined with fire shocking them both. Suddenly Jungkook's head ached and he saw the boy walking up to him in pink hanbok with flowers in his hand smiling brightly at him. He was sure it was Joseon era.

"Bora..." A hanbok wearing Jungkook back hugged the boy kissing his neck.

"Stop it, my lord....someone might see" the boy pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook realised what he saw now was all in his head which was paining. He looked up to see the boy staring at him.

"Bora?" He whispered.

"No....I'm Park Jimin. Are you okay?" Jimin asked worriedly grabbing Jungkook's arm. The moment Jimin touched Jungkook he felt pain just like the racer as he slid to the floor clutching his head as tears formed in his eyes.

Jimin saw him and Jungkook walking happily hand in hand around the vintage streets and Jungkook was wearing a Police uniform that belonged to the 1960s. Jimin was laughing at something Jungkook told him.

"Dae Hyun.....you are seriously funny" Jimin was still laughing as his eyes disappeared.

The images were fading as Jimin regained his posture and sat straight.

"D-dae Hyun?" He called Jungkook with a blurry vision to help him up.

"You think it's fair by calling me some other name as I did by mistake?"

Jimin sighed and tried to get up by himself.

"Lemme help" Jungkook helped him up.

"I gotta go" Jimin said picking up his backpack without changing.

"Wait"

"...."

"Give me your number"

"Fuck off" Jimin showed him his middle finger before strolling outside leaving Jungkook a smiling mess for no reason.

Author Notes:

I hope you like this!💜

This story is purely my imagination and all similarities are coincidences!