46. Will

Two years later:

Jungkook and Jimin pushed the two strollers in front of the two familiar tomb stones. But along with that two new two tombs stones stood beside them, sticking to each other.

'Jeon Gaeul'

'Min Boona'

The newer ones read. Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes seeing them. He immediately went to sit beside them and talk about what happened this month as if they would reply to him. Jungkook sadly smiled at his husband. He leaned down and picked up the two babies who were looking at him expectantly. He carried them and sat beside Jimin. They had a beautiful baby boy, Gaeul and a lovely baby girl, Hwa Jin. Boona soon joined Gaeul an year after his death due to her health conditions and also depression about her husband.

The little boy blabbered something looking at Jimin. Jimin smiled at his little son and placed him on his lap.

"Gaeul, look at your elder brother and sister" Jimin said lifting the cute baby boy in his hands.

"He saved you both by giving his life" he said proudly. Over the years, the couple grew over the pain. They chose not to cry and be proud of their son who was now resting peacefully under the ground.

"Hwa Jinah, say hi to them" Jungkook waved Hwa Jin's tiny chubby hands making her giggle cutely. Seeing his sister laugh, Gaeul too started to laugh with a finger in his mouth, drooling all over.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at them smiling and then at each other. They now understood that if God closes a door, he will certainly open a bigger one.

"You two have quite a voice" Jungkook chuckled at his kids. He rembered how Hwa Jin looked when she was first born and remembered about Seong Hwa and Bora. Same went for Gaeul too. But this time Gaeul didn't make his parents cry when he was born. Like that, the family spent sometime there before leaving not without a good bye.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Everyone gathered in Yoongi's house to decide Yoongi and Min Young's new born baby girl's name.

"What about Soyeon?" Taehyung asked.

"No" Yoongi said bluntly.

"Chaeryoung?" Namjoon suggested.

"A bit more captivating...." Min Young said.

"Hyung, what about Boona?" Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at him smiling and knew where this was going.

"I like that" Yoongi said.

"Yeah. It's a good name" Min Young agreed too.

"Then Min Boona it is" Yoongi announced earning claps and cheers. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other smiling.

"Boona would be happy, right?" Jimin whispered to which Jungkook nodded. At that time, a gush of wind passed by them, as if someone was thanking them.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jungkook sat on his chair in his office. He was assigned to Seoul while Taehyung was assigned to Daegu. Taehyung lived happily with Hoseok there.

Jungkook took a file which was in his table desks and took a paper in it. He would literally read that paper once a day for two years now. It was the Will written by Gaeul.

'Dear mama and appa,

If you are reading this, guess I'm no more but don't keep on crying for me. I have lived enough and my life was contented the moment I saw you both. So don't worry and move on. I'll be always with you. If there is another life, I still want to be born as your child. Love you both so much.

With love,
Your son'

The Will read. Jungkook smiled at that. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Honey?" Jimin smooth voice spoke.

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked Jungkook. They had planned to go somewhere that day.

"Yes. Just wait for me" Jungkook said with an automatic smile and hung up. He jumpily drove to their house and Jimin was waiting for him with the babies. The babies stretched their hands as soon as they saw their father. Jungkook smiled brightly and took them both in his hands. The babies snuggled to his neck making him chuckle.

"Let's go" he said going to the car and placing the kids on the kids' seat. As soon as he closed the door, Jimin circled his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Missed you" he said pecking the taller's cheek.

"Me too" Jungkook replied feeling giddy looking at how beautiful Jimin looked today. According to him, Jimin was getting prettier each passing day. He couldn't help but kiss Jimin's pillowy lips which earned him a cute giggle.

"Let's go" Jimin said opening the car door and sitting on the passenger seat. Jungkook drove them to the museum as the kids loved going there. The couple with their kids entered the museum and smiled when they saw Yoonjun's gun there. After that incident, Kim Shin came forward and returned the honorary medal and confessed the truth to the public. Then the medal was given to Boona. Even though she was little back then, she protected those secrets. But still the name Daehyun and Jihun remained unknown to the people; Jungkook and Jimin liked it that way.

Their smiles grew wider when they saw that the name of the sword had been changed. The name board read,

'The Sword of Love'

THE END

Author Notes:

I hope you liked it, guys!!!

There will an epilogue tho!

Lob you💜