Chapter 7

*One and A Half Years Ago*

Ash's P.O.V.

I entered the spell room as I followed Master Creator. They used this room to help me master my powers over the years. Right before I disappeared approximately twenty three years ago, I had closed the original portal to the Master's home to keep them safe. The location of my new portal is at the back of my closet. Anyways, the room I entered was originally created for me to try and stop my powers from growing. Nowadays, we just use it to understand my powers, since there is absolutely no way to stop it. This time, however, the conversation wasn't going to be about me. It is about my new family member.

"Why has this Marinette girl caught your attention?" Master Creator asked. We walked to the center of the magic room, where a small fountain stood. Waving my hand, a small amount of water came out of the fountain and swirled in front of us. It showed us the day's events and the thoughts that I had paid closest attention to. Most specifically, Marinette's. We watched the battle and as it continued, Master Creator realized the reason I had paid close attention to Marinette.

"Insecurities... creative thinking... smart... strong willed," mumbled Master Creator. "Could it be?"

"Not only that," I said, "she also lives in Paris, France. That's the same area as the current guardian of the other miraculous."

"Interesting," they said, turning around and walking over to a box in the corner. They opened it and pulled out a few different types of jewelry. Master Creator had made several other pieces of jewelry in case I decided to make more miraculous. However, I have just decided to update the old ones instead.

"Master," I said, staring at the images. "I feel the need to prepare her."

Master Creator glanced at me for a second as they continued to search through the box. "As do I, my child. This girl could very well be the next one!"

I waved my hand and the water returned to the fountain. I then walked over to him with a slight frown. "Master, there may be a problem with this."

"Speak your mind, child."

"What will happen if someone makes the connection between the two heroes?"

Master Creator pulled out two pairs of earrings. One was designed as ribbons and the other was designed as stars. Without even thinking, I touched the star earrings. Master Creator placed everything back but that single pair of earrings. Then, facing me, they answered my question. "Though that would have been a problem, I know that the two will look quite different. This will be due to the fact the girl will have a completely different design for each suit."

I looked at the earrings and asked in a confused voice, "what?"

"I placed those earrings in front of you so you could influence what type of hero she will become," Master Creator answered. "You were immediately drawn to the ones shaped as stars. You must sense the challenges that this Marinette girl will be facing in the future. If what you have sensed holds true, she may have to use the combined power of the miraculous in her area to defeat any evil that comes her way. It is important that you train her before that day arrives."

"But, Master," I said, "I already had Jumper make an arachnoid for her. Could we not have her train with that?"

"She will not be able to take the earrings with her when she returns home, so you will have to give her the arachnoid instead."

"Why can't she have the earrings, Master?"

"Because you will not be adding one of your friend's arachnoids to it."

I stared at Master Creator in shock. "What?!"

"If our suspicions are correct, then you will want her to practice with the same power she will have to use. It is vital to the people that she will be protecting that her instincts are on point."