•Part 1&2•

*readers pov*

"RRRRR"
Sunoo woke up quickly from the sound of his alarm ringing.
He let out a light sight as he hit his alarm clock softly to turn it off.
He then grabbed his phone from the little table standing next to his bed to check the time.

"07:30" he read still half asleep, his eyes slowly widened as he realized..

"07:30?! I'M GONNA BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

He practically jumped out of the bed and ran straight into his bathroom, he took a quick shower and did his hygiene care.

When he was done he quickly went back into his room to get dressed. He opened his closet trying to find something nice to wear.
After a short while of searching he finally settled with a pair of baggy white jeans and a blue sweatshirt. When he was done getting dressed he grabbed his bag and pulled it over his head, making sure to not mess up his hair. He checked himself out in the mirror as he put his phone down in one of the pockets of his pants.

"Today is gonna be a great day!"

He told himself still looking in the mirror, Sunoo always tried to keep a positive energy even when everything sucked.

That's when he remembered that he was in a hurry, he quickly put on a pair of black vans and tied the shoelaces of them.

He scaned the house one last time to make sure that he hadn't forgotten anything important before lastly closing and locking the door.

*Sunoo's pov*

While I was walking to my new school, I thought about how lucky I was to live so close to it, it was sunny day today and I was blasting "pretty you" by seventeen in my headphones.

I could see the school getting bigger and bigger the closer I got,
until I was right in front of it.

And there I stood, right in front of the huge wooden doors , mentally preparing myself for whatever would happen today.

I took a deep breath as I slowly reached out to push one of the doors open. The door was a bit heavier then I expected it to be but it wasn't something that I couldn't handle.
I walked right into the main corridor and I looked around seeing all the basic school things,

people making out, people stressing to class, girls fixing their makeup and hair,

All the normal high school stuff.

I looked around trying to find the right class, knowing very well how late I already was.
I must've been very obvious with my confusion because out of nowhere I could feel someone poking my shoulder. It was a very gentle poke, like they were afraid that I would break if they put on more pressure.

I quickly turn around from the sudden touch.
"Hi! I'm Jungwon!, You seem confused and I haven't seen you here before so I'm guessing your new!" He said with a big smile on his face looking very excited.

How many energy drinks has he had? He literally sounds like he's rapping

I thought to myself as I scanned the boy from head to toe, his hair was short and brown hair and he had chubby cheeks, just like me.

He was wearing a black bucket hat and a light green hoodie with a little cactus on it. He was also wearing a pair of light blue baggy pants.
When I looked back up to his face he was still smiling widely.

"My names Sunoo"
I said as awkwardly looking down at the floor.
"Sunoo! That's such an awesome name!"
He yelled with the same amount of excitement in his voice.
"Thank you, oh..right..do you maybe know where Class B is? I can't seem to find it and I'm already late"
I shyly asked the boy, a little embarrassed.

"Yes I do actually know! I'm also in Class B so we can walk there together!" He said still smiling.
"I would love too" I said with a smile, this time it wasn't awkward, I was happy that I had already gotten a friend.

________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!
(It's my first story so don't be to harsh)
What do you think?<3