Part 19

*Nobody's Pov*

They decided to stay home from school for a while so Ni-ki could have time to greave over his fathers death, school didnt feel like a good choice right now because it would only overwhelm him.

Sunoos mother and father were always working during the day and both of them came home around dinnertime. This gave the two boys a lot of time together. Weirdly they didn't fight at all, Well of course  they had small disagreements from time to time but it would always just end in laughter.

Today was friday and they had been skipping school for about a week, Ni-ki was still sleeping at Sunoos house because he's a minor and he wouldn't be aloud to live alone, and he himself didnt want to be alone at this time. Ni-ki's injuries from the fight with Han had healed pretty nicely though the bruise near his eye was still pretty visable. Ever since that day Sunoo didnt let Ni-ki go out alone at all and if he wanted to go on late night walks then Sunoo had to go with him. Ni-ki still hadn't told Sunoo that it was Han who had beat him up, he didn't want to worry him.

They were both thinking a lot; about the kiss. Though they didnt speak about it. Neither of them were sure about what exactly they were, friends? best friends? boyfriends?..

They were currently laying in Sunoos bed scrolling separately on their phones. "OMG!" Sunoo yelled out which made Ni-ki flinch out of suprise. "You scared me, what are you screaming about?" Ni-ki asked as he gave Sunoo a questioning look. "Look!" he said as he shoved his phone in Ni-ki's face. "Cookies..?" "Dont they look good?!" Sunoo yelled with a excited smile on his face. "I guess?" Ni-ki was still a bit confused about what Sunoo was saying. "We HAVE TO make them!" Sunoo cried out while jumping up from the bed before running out of the room and downstairs towards the kitchen. Ni-ki let out a deep sight before getting up and walking towards the kitchen where Sunoo was already making a mess.

They got all of the ingredients ready before fallowing the recipe to make the cookies. None of them were very talented in baking but they did have a lot of fun. Sunoo did most of the job while Ni-ki stood there watching him. Sunoo was so concentrated in what he was doing that he didn't even notice when Ni-ki creeped up behind him, hand covered in flour. In one breath he softly smeared the flour on Sunoo's face. "NI-KI! YOU'RE SUCH AN ASS!" Sunoo yelled as he tried to wipe the flour of his face while Ni-ki was laughing uncontrollably at the other boy. But before he knew it his face was also covered in flour as he heard Sunoo laughing. "SUNOO!"

The two boys continued baking and throwing ingredients until the cookies where finally ready.
They cleaned up the kitchen a bit before sitting down in the sofa with a plate of freshly baked cookies in front of them. They put on a movie on the tv and started eating their cookies.

About thirty minutes of the movie had now past and there were only two cookies left on the plate. They both reached out to grab one, to concentrated on the movie to realize that their hands were about to hit each other. And just like that Sunoos hand hit Ni-kis which grabbed both of their attention. They both looked at each other for a second before just awkwardly reaching back and looking at the ceiling and walls. Until they both took deep breaths and turned towards each other once again.
"Ni-ki I like you!"
"Sunoo I like you!"

*Ni-kis pov*

I froze, my heart was pounding like crazy while I was trying to melt the whole thing.
"You like..me?" I said, not believing it. "Obviously! Wasn't that like really obvious when you know, I kissed you?!" He exclaimed. I felt awkward in the silence before I heard a light chuckle. I looked up at Sunoo who was.. smiling?
His beautiful smile gave me a flash of courage, I raised my hands towards his face and cupped his cheeks, lightly rubbing my thumbs up and down. I looked deep into his eyes before speaking. "I've wanted to kiss you for so long and yesterday was magical...Sunoo..

Will you be my boyfriend?"

He seemed caught of guard by my sudden confidence and I felt his cheeks heat up in my hands and my lips formed a small smile as I saw him nodding his head up and down. Sunoo practically jumping into my arms in a big hug.
"So you're my boyfriend?"
"Yes"
"And I'm yours?"
"Yes Sunoo, that's usually how it works"
"Yay!" Sunoo screamed as he hugged me again, this time making me fall back.

*nobody's pov*

Sunoo started pecking Ni-ki all over his face as they laughed and smiled. When he finally stopped he just stared down at the other boy for a bit still with a sweet smile on his face before speaking. "I love you Ni-ki" Sunoo said while sitting on top of the other boy. "I love  you to" Ni-ki then replied. This time Sunoo was the one holding Ni-kis cheek as they stared into each others eyes. Sunoo slowly leaned down towards Ni-ki's face, their breaths meeting as the space between them grew smaller.

"Boys I'm ho- oh" Both boys flew apart as they heard the voice of Sunoos mother standing in front of them. Sunoo quickly got up and ran towards his mother with a smile on his face as he whispered something in her ear that the now standing Ni-ki couldn't hear. Sunoos mother smirked at Ni-ki which made him red out of embarrassment. When Sunoo was done he went back towards the sofa where Ni-ki was standing and dragged him towards the stairs up to his room. Sunoo was still smiling and when he noticed how much Ni-ki was blushing he started laughing uncontrollably. "I guess I'll start making dinner for my son and his boyfriend now!" They heard Sunoos mother exclaim from downstairs, the last part a bit lauded then the rest. "You told her?" Ni-ki suddenly asked, a bit nervous. "Yes, but don't worry she's okay with it. She really loves you you know?" Sunoo said as he grabbed Ni-kis hand. Ni-ki was still a bit shocked at how calmly Sunoos mother felt about them dating, but he had never been happier.
He had never been happier then now.
____
A/n
Long time no see??~
(Not proofread sorry!!)