•part 3•

When we got to the the classroom we immediately entered, not wanting to be later then we already where. We tried to be as quiet as possible in hopes of the teacher not realizing we where late.

It didn't work.

"Yang Jungwon and...who are you young sir?"
The teacher questioned while looking at me.

"Kim Sunoo, sir, I'm new at this school" I said smiling trying to be as respectful as possible.

"That's right!, welcome! I'm mr.Choi but you can call me Beomgyu"
He now had a welcoming smile plastered on his face.
"You can sit at that table right there" he said.

I fallowed where his finger was pointing and my eyes stopped on a desk standing next to the window. There was also another student sitting there but I couldn't really see his face.
The boy sitting there was looking out from the window, resting his head on one of his hands with his hood up and a pair of headphones, probably blasting music to cover up the sound of the students and teachers talking.

I slowly walked towards the desk and sat down, hanging my bag on the chair I was sitting on.

For some reason I couldn't concentrate during the class at all, I kept catching myself staring at the guy next to me. Who had now fallen asleep laying with his head on the table comforted by his arms, his face still not facing me.

I started making a list with things about him in my head, Which is something I often do when I meet someone new.

Black oversized hoodie
Grey sweatpants
Headphones
blond hair

That's all i got before my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing, informing us that the class was over. I started to pack up my things to go to lunch and right when I turned around to leave I was meet with Jungwon standing right in front of me.
I of course got a little startled by his sudden appearance but I calmed down again after realizing who it was.

"Hey Sunoo! Do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?!" He said still not letting go of that big smile.

"Of course!" I said with a small smile, I looked at the seat next to me to find it empty.

He must've already left

I thought to myself before exiting the classroom.
_______________________________