•part 6•

*Sunoo pov*

The next morning I woke up late..again..

I quickly did my morning routine and then ran all the way to school.

The day went by faster then yesterday, it seemed like everyone had already forgotten about what happened yesterday..

I hadn't seen Ni-ki at all today..

I don't know why but for some reason it made me feel kinda..sad?...

All the classes went by good and smoothly and it wasn't to hard to keep up with the work,
then there was lunch..

*readers pov*

Sunoo went straight to the cafeteria when the bell rang, he wasn't really hungry but he wanted to talk to his friends before they got the wrong idea about the picture of him and
Ni-ki.

"Oh there he is.." Jungwon said in a "suspicious" voice.
"Hi.." Sunoo awkwardly answered knowing exactly what Jungwon was going to ask him about...

"Soo...WTF? U GO AROUND HAVING KDRAMA MOMENTS AND YOU DONT EVEN TELL ME ABOUT IT?!"

"SHHH, everyone can hear you.." Sunoo said shyly while looking around.

"I don't care! Now what was that?" Jungwon said in a dramatic voice.

"It really wasn't what it looked like, I tripped because of how crowded it was and Ni-ki helped me" Sunoo answered back at him.

The rest of the lunch went by like normal, tho he still got questions from time to time and they kept teasing him with the picture that Jake had taken, making Sunoo blush a little..

After lunch Sunoo went to the library to study a bit before class.
He sat down at a table and started unpacking his things.

He must've fallen asleep while studying in there because after a while he woke up laying with his head on his math book, he reached out for his phone to check what time it was..

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" he yelled as he threw his things back into his backpack, he started running to his next class and when he got to the door of the classroom he immediately opened it and ran in gasping for air. His hair was a mess and his reading glasses that he had been wearing while studying were far from straight.

*Sunoo's pov*

"I'mreallysorrymissIfellasleepwhileiwas studying" I said between my breaths to the teacher who was leading the class.

"Its ok Sunoo, just try to not do it again" she said calmly.
"now take a seat please"

I immediately sat down at the only empty chair and when I checked who i was sitting next to I froze, it was Ni-ki..
_______________________________
I'm sooo thankful for the people who are actually reading my story!, just keep in mind that this is my first ever story and I'm not the most talented writer haha<3