•part 7•

I hadn't seen him since yesterday, I couldn't help but to look at him again, studying every part of his face once again, he had these small cute moles scattered around his face, he had such a perfect face and his lips..looked so..soft

WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!

I quickly turned my head away from him as I felt my face starting to heat up. I immediately covered my face in my hands so nobody would see me blushing.

"Ok so we're going to do this next project in pairs of two" the teacher said before calling up names.

After a couple of students have had their names called up I finally heard my own name being called by the teacher.

"Sunoo and...Ni-ki"

I quickly turned to Ni-ki to see his reaction but when I looked at him I noticed that he was already looking at..me?.

As soon as he noticed that I was facing him he immediately turned his face back towards the window.

After a while of the teacher talking about the project some more the bell finally rang signaling that it was time to go home for the day.

I packed up my things once again and when I was done I looked back at Ni-ki who was now sleeping...again.

He was so cute while sleeping, his pouting lips and messy hair.

I reached out to wake him up and inform him about the bell.

"Ni-ki...?" I said while touching his shoulder gently.
"Ni-ki..class is over" I said a bit louder.

And this time time he actually woke up, he started blinking multiple times to get use to the strong light,
and then he slowly looked up at me..

"Oh..I'm sorry" it was the first time that I had ever heard his voice, it was so soft and comforting in a way.
"No need to apologize, oh do you wanna go to my house to work on the project?" I said with a small smile while looking at him, still being very shocked by his beauty.

"Oh..yeah sure.." he answered shyly,
he seemed kinda surprised when I invited him.
________________________________
Sorry for the kinda short chapters haha, I'll try to make longer ones<3