Chapter 1

"Mom! I'm all packed!" I said

"Ok honey, I'll be right there!" my mom rushed up the stairs, to find me in my room with it pretty much empty.

She said "Oh, Trinity... I'm gonna miss you so much!"

"I'll miss you too mom! I promise I'll call every night!" I added.

She stood in front of me, pushed some hair behind my ear, and started to tear up.

"Mom, please don't cry, you promised me that you wouldn't!" I said, starting to tear up myself.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just am going to miss you so much, that's all..." she said, wiping tears away.

"Well, we should go...my flight leaves at 11" I say, holding back tears

"yeah, lets go" she said, helping me carry my bags.

We walk to the car in silence and put all my luggage in the car. We get in and start driving. Its really awkward at first, then finally she turns on the radio. The drive to the airport was really very quiet. When we got there, we had about an hour to spare. We got everything ready, then we talked.

"so, are you ready to fall for all those British accents?" she said, laughing.

"Mom, stop" I said laughing.

The reason I'm getting on a plane is because I'm going to the UK for college. My name is Trinity, and even though I'm in college, I'm still a huge directioner. Like they say, once a directioner, always a directioner. It eventually turns time for me to get on the plane. I say goodbye to my mom, and get on. I'm no one special, so I have third class seats with the annoying kids and old sleeping people. Fun. I get to my seat and fall asleep right when we start flying, I couldn't sleep very well last night. I have a dream that I get there and I meet One Direction and I date Liam...but it felt so real...

***

I wake up and it's the middle of the night, I look around and everyone is sleeping. I get really bored so I read a magazine. I come across an article about One Direction and it just talks about which ones are single and not.

"We've found out directly from 1D themselves that 2/5 are single! Liam Payne and Harry Styles is single! Niall Horan just recently got a girlfriend named Anne Sky, sorry girls!"

OH MY GOD! Anne was my best friend in middle school! She had like the biggest crush on Niall! I'm so happy for her! I finish the magazine and put it aside. I get tired so I fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

The plane lands and we all get off. I get all my stuff and call my mom to tell her I landed safely. I get in a taxi and get to my new apartment. I unpack all my stuff and get settled in. I'm so excited! I turn on the radio and I find a station I would like.

As I'm looking, I hear a radio host say "Were giving away One Direction tickets and backstage passes! You get front row seats, backstage passes, VIP access, and you get to spend the whole day with them the next day!" 

I start fangirling and turn it up

"All you have to do is call and sing your favorite One Direction song!"

I get my phone and call the radio station and they answer

"Hello, this is Alex!" the guy on the other end of the call says

"Hi!" I say

"What's your name?" he says

"Trinity!" I say, with my voice a little shaky

"Are you American?" he says

"Yeah I just got here" I say

"Ok, are you calling for the 1D contest?" He says with a cute British accent

"Yeah" I reply a little less nervous

"Ok, what song are you going to be singing?" he asks

"Um... Little Things" I reply

"Alright, go ahead and start"

I say ok and start singing. When I'm done he says

"that was really good, Trinity!" he says

"Thank you so much!" I say, very nervous now

"Congrats, Trinity, you won!" he says

"Oh my god, you're serious right??" I say surprised.

"of course!"

I start fangirling and freaking out.

"Thank you soo much!!" I say, almost crying.

"Alright, goodbye Trinity!"

"Bye!" and we hang up.

I can't beleive I'm going to meet 1D!!