Chapter 6

Liam and I pull up to the 02 Arena and he quickly gets out of the car and runs around to open my door. I smile and climb out of the car.

He smiles back and I say "Thank you"

he nods his head and shuts the door.

He comes real close to me and says quietly "Ok, we have to remember that I'm Liam from One Direction at a One Direction concert...we have to run"

I smile, grab his wrist, and start running.

"KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!" I yell at him.

We finally reach the backstage entrance and fling open the door, run inside, and shut the door. We stand there panting and we look at each other and start laughing hysterically. I look up and see the boys and Anne looking at us like were crazy. Liam grabs my wrist and starts running to the stage.

"Sorry I'm late lads, got caught in a bit of traffic"

"Uh-huh..." Louis says sarcastically.

Liam rolls his eyes and says "You can hang out Anne if you like"

I nod and walk towards her.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Hey boys"

I say as I get ready for rehearsal. They all stand silent and look at me.

"What..?" I say looking around.

"What were you and her really doing?" Niall says, with a protective look on his face.

"I told you, we were caught in traffic..." I say.

"You guys - except Niall - haven't even met her yet. When you meet her, you'll understand"

The boys nod and get into position and we start practice. During What Makes You Beautiful I look at Trinity the whole time, I know its kinda cheesy but I wanted to see her reaction. I watched her expression slowly but she just looked normal. When she looked at me I took my chance, I winked and pointed at her. I saw her blush, smile, and look at her lap and play with the end of her shirt. That seemed like a habit of hers. I tried not to laugh, but I spared the embarrassment for her and looked away. I looked at Niall and realised he saw the whole thing. He gave me a look like I was the neighbour down the street that liked his daughter but he - the dad - didn't approve. My smile faded and I just kept on with rehearsal.

Trinity's P.O.V.

"Did you see that?" I say to Anne.

"See what?" she replies, still staring at the stage.

"What happened between Niall and Liam...?" I reply.

"No...what happened?" she says, now looking at me.

"Liam was being kinda flirty with me and Niall gave him a dirty look" I say.

"Ni wouldn't do that. He knows I want you guys together" she says, with a bit of a confused look on her face.

"Well apparently Niall doesn't want us together." I say, looking at the stage.

"I wonder...I'll talk to him." She says.

"Thanks Anne, you're the best" I say looking at her, smiling, and giving her a hug.

"Alright, are you ready for your first One Direction concert? WOO HOO!" She says, I giggle.

"Calm down Caramel" I say with a wink.

"Aww I remember you and Amber used to call me that"

Amber was one of our friends back in the day, she was awesome! She was a directioner and "One of a kind", which is a fan of the band We The Kings. I remember she used to say that she was 'Future Mrs. Clark' because she had a crush on the singer, Travis Clark. She even dyed her hair red because his hair was red - we called her ginger because of that.