Chapter 2

*beep beep beep*

"Ughhh mom just 5 more minutes.." I say, annoyed.

I slowly begin to realize the situation and I get up to get ready for my first day at college. I pull of my pajamas and put on some flower print jeans, an ivory colored lace top and black combat boots. I walk out the door and quickly take in my surroundings. A few doors down I notice a woman that looks about 30 and is struggling to keep ahold of a young boy that seems about 7. Hopefully he doesn't cause too much trouble.

I start walking down the stairs and a man who seems about 20 give me a kind smile and say "Good morning"

I smile back and echo what he says. He seemed nice. I walk to the exit and catch a bus. I finally reach my college and start to get nervous. I exit the bus and turn to face the colossal builiding. I notice college is nothing like high school. There are no cliques. No popular girls. No jocks. Nothing...just regular people. I walk in and look at my schedule.

***

I walk to the bus stop after a strange day at school. I talked to a few people and most of them said how cute my accent is and asked me about America. I get to my apartment and see a man trimming bushes near the entrance. I give him a kind smile and walk to my apartment. There's nobody outside like last time..it's actually very quiet. I get the keys to my apartment and open the door. There's stuff everywhere. I decide I should take care of that so I turn on my 1D playlist and hop around my house cleaning- which was really fun until someone knocked on my door. I pause the music and answer the door.

"Hello?"

"Hi I'm your downstairs neighbor and I was just wondering- hey, you're the girl I saw on the stairs this morning!" the man said with a surprised look on his face

"Oh yeah! I remember you! Oh sorry, is my music too loud?" I ask a little worried

"oh that's not it. It's a couple reasons, one I saw you moving in last night and was just coming by to say hello! And I could hear thuds and was just checking to see of everything is alright. By the way, I love your accent!" he says

"Oh yeah sorry about that haha. Oh and thanks! Ive gotten that a lot today haha" I reply trying to look cute

"haha it's alright. Well I probably should get going, nice meeting you!" he says smiling and putting his hand put for a hand shake.

I smile and shake back

"you too! Alright see you around! I'll try and keep quiet haha" I reply jokingly

"alright bye!" he says chuckling as he walks away.

It takes me a few seconds go realize that I should probably close the door. I turn around and notice my house is clean so I get something to eat. I start to imagine my mystery neighbor. His green eyes, his dark brown hair, his adorable glasses that sat on his nose perfectly...who is he? I push the subject aside and focus on reality. I decide I should check in with my mom.

***

"Hello?"

"Hey mom!"

"Hey honey! How was the first day in Europe?"

"it was good!"

"Meet any cute guys???"

"Noooo...."

"Ooohh what's his name!? What's he look like!?"

"Mom I don't know yet I just met him this morning! We just passed by each other and said hello!"

"well find out his name soon!"

"I will mom"

"Ok well what does he look like?"