Chapter 8 *WARNING: Language*

Anne's P.O.V.

"Niall We need to find Trin I am really worried."

I say really worried. He nods his head and says "let's get the lads to help too."

He quickly grabs my hand as we go get the boys.

***********end flashback***********

Trinity's P.O.V.

"I can't really remember the rest..."Anne said as I was pulling my shirt over my head, I had put the phone on speaker.

Suddenly, my phone goes off. I look at it and an unknown number had texted me.

"......uh oh...."

I say, staring at my phone with wide eyes.

"Umm...Cinnamon what's wrong?" Anne says.

"Did you give Eleanor my number...?" I ask, panicking

"No...why...?" Anne asks with a confused tone.

"I'll forward you the message..." I say, clicking send on my phone.

Anne gasps. We stand in silence for a little until I break it.

"I'm positive she hates me now."

***

Niall's P.O.V.

"Liam, stop pacing like that, you're scaring us" I say, watching Liam pace back and forth in the room.

"How can I stop pacing?! She f*cking MADE OUT with that a*shole! That should have been ME! Why did she even go back!? I took her home for a reason and then she just went straight f*cking back. What am I supposed to do?! I don't know if I should be more mad at him or her!" He said, taking no breaths in between words.

"Liam I...I don't know what to say...I mean you're not even dating her-" right after the last words, Liam looked straight into my eyes with anger.

Liam grabbed his phone and scrolled through a bit. Suddenly his expression became a mixture of pure agony and anger. I looked over his shoulder at his phone and it was a picture of Trin kissing the guy at the party. I grabbed his phone and put it behind my back.

"Niall, give it back NOW." Liam said with a deep voice.

"No. All you're doing is torturing yourself with it. I'll give it back once you confront Trin about this whole situation."

He glared at me, then said "fine."

I smiled and ran away to hide the phone so Liam couldn't find it. I came back from putting it away and Liam was sitting on the couch bending over with his hands covering his face. I walk over to him, sit down next to him, and put my arm around his back.

"We'll figure this out."

Trinity's P.O.V.

I decide I need a little caffeine to help relieve stress, so I go to Starbucks. I enter the doors and see that the store is really empty. I guess people usually don't get coffee at 1 pm. I walk up to the counter and the girl behind the counter smiles.

"Hello, what would you like?" The girl said.

I tell her my order and go sit down. I see a girl who occasionally glances up at me from her phone. I turn to her and she looks at her phone. I take my phone out and go on it. Suddenly I feel someone approaching me.

"Hi, are you Trinity?" The voice says.

I look up and see the girl who kept looking at me.

"Yeah" I say, nodding

"Ohmigod I'm a huge fan of yours! Hi, I'm Jacqi!" She puts her hand out for my to shake.

"Hi Jacqi, nice to meet you" I say smiling, while shaking her hand

"You too! Well, obviously, you know. Do you mind if I join you?" She asks

"Go ahead" I say smiling.

---------------------------------------------

(A/N: sorry this is kinda a really crappy chapter guys, I have writers block..it's terrible. Anywho, hope you enjoyed it. I'll try and make something exciting happen next time :) luh u guiseeee)

Kbai.