Chapter 12 *WARNING*

*WARNING, THERE MAY BE SOME EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER*

**********Trinity's P.O.V.**********

"Wake up, lovebirds!"

I woke up to Anne shaking me and those words being yelled in my ear.

"Anne...I'm trying to sleep..." A voice that wasn't Anne's or mine spoke.

I had forgotten Liam was sleeping behind me, and I got startled.

"I made breakfast!" Anne yelled.

"What did you make?" I asked.

"Pancakes!" Anne sang.

Liam and I groaned at the same time.

"C'mon guys, it's noon." Anne groaned. "You should be glad I didn't wake you up earlier"

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and noticed mascara smudged beneath my eyes. I took some toilet paper, wetted it under the faucet, and tried my best to make my appearance more presentable. It worked a little but my eyes still looked droopy and tired, but there's nothing I can do to help that.

I took water in my hands and splashed it in my face to try and wake me up more. I sighed, realizing that I will probably look tired no matter what I do. I walked out of the bathroom and approached Anne in the kitchen.

"Hey sleeping beauty." She giggled.

"Hey,"

I sniffed the air.

"It smells delicious in here!"

"Thanks! Want a pancake or two?" She held up a plate of yummy looking pancakes.

"In a second, I'm gonna change back to the clothes I had on yesterday. Oh, by the way, thanks for the clothes." I remarked.

She smiled and went back to cooking.

I grabbed my clothes and swung the bathroom door open.

My eyes wandered the bathroom for a second, until they widened and then shut. I saw a sight I did not intend to see.

I just saw Liam sitting on the toilet, with his pants around his ankles, masturbating.

"OH MY GOD, LIAM WHAT THE HELL!"

"Oh my god, Trinity, I'm so sorry!" He said standing up and pulling his pants up.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!" I knew what he was doing, but I still seemed to want to ask.

"I just...I haven't done...IT in a while, and-"

"Oh my god, Liam just, stop."

I finally looked at him, knowing his 'goodies' weren't out in the open anymore.

"I'm so sorry." Liam said, looking at the ground.

"You couldn't have just waited until you got home to do that?!"

"I mean, I guess I could've, but it would've been very difficult."

My eyebrows furrowed.

"Why would it have been difficult?" I asked.

"Because, you know. You look all sexy in that outfit. You can't just tease a man like that and not fulfill his needs."

My eyes widened at that statement.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"You made me horny, Trinity. Fuck, you always make me horny."

I looked down and noticed a growing bulge in his pants and that he was edging closer to me.

"L-Liam, I-"

"I want you, Trinity. No, I NEED you."

"Can we at least wait until we're somewhere more private to talk about this?" I whisper.

"Fine. We'll talk about this later." He whispers back.

"Ok now leave, I gotta get dressed."

He nodded and exited the room, closing the door behind him.

***

Liam, Anne, and I had left the hotel to drive me back to my flat. I said goodbye to them and walked to my door. I noticed a note on the door when I got there.

"Hey,

I heard you got in trouble with your 'boyfriend' or whatever because you kissed me at that party. Sorry about that, won't happen again I guess.

Your neighbor,

Marcel."

I took the note off my door. Well now I know his name is Marcel.

I get out my keys and walk into my flat. I walk in and change my clothes.

I suddenly hear my phone ring.

"Hello Liam" I say smiling and sitting on my couch.

"Hey," he says in a whisper-like tone, trying to sound sexy.

"Wanna stay at a hotel tonight with me?" He adds.

"Sure" I reply, biting my lip.

"I'll pick you up later."

"Okay. Gotta go now, bye Liam."

"Bye"

I hung up and set my phone down.

What have I just gotten myself into?

---------------------------------------------

A/N: so yeah haven't updated in a thousand years

Sorry.

Anyway hope this is good...writers block sucks. Okay love u bai