Chapter 11

Liam's P.O.V.

I found Trinity falling asleep on my shoulder as we were watching the movie. I didn't even know what movie at this point, I wasn't paying any attention to it, I just watched Trinity sleep. She was so beautiful...Anne was right that I would fall for her the minute I met her. I suddenly saw the credits coming on for the movie...ah now I remember, the movie was Avatar.

"Liam" I heard Anne say.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"The movies over"

"Yup."

"Oh my god...Liam, wake Trin up."

"No it's fine, I don't want to wake her up. She looks so adorable."

I looked up at Anne, who was now facepalming but smiling at the same time.

"Fine, you guys can stay here tonight" Anne said, standing up. "I'm going to my room"

"Ok, where do we sleep?" I asked

"On the couch" she shouted, slamming the door shut.

I looked around at the living room, only one couch seen.

"Does she expect us to...like...sleep on the same couch together...?" I whispered to myself.

Suddenly, Trinity's eyelids fluttered opened

Trinity's P.O.V.

I yawned, finding myself asleep on Liam. I blushed, hiding it by looking around the room.

"Where's Anne?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"She went to her room, she told us to stay the night."

"Oh ok. Are we sleeping on the couch?" I asked.

"That's what Anne said"

I searched the room once more, to find only one long couch, and we were on it.

"Are we going to...sleep on the couch together?"

The thought of it caused my cheeks to flush red.

"I guess so" he said with a cough, then looked the other way.

I smiled.

"Ok then"

I stood, took off my black converse, and took off the top I was wearing over my tank top.

I looked back at Liam, who was partially staring but also looking away in embarrassment.

I looked away and tried to hold in my giggle the best I could.

I set my things aside and sat on the couch.

"Anne has some pillows and blankets in the closet, I'll get them" Liam said, standing in a rushed manner.

I giggled quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear me. I stood, going to Anne's door, and knocking on it.

"What?" I heard Anne say from the other side of the wall.

"Do you have any sleep clothes I can borrow?"

"Yeah, come in"

I opened the door and walked in, to see Anne standing near her bed.

"Follow me" she said, directing me towards her closet.

I walked in with her, seeing how much clothes she has. My mouth gaped open.

"Ok, I have a t-shirt and shorts for you." She said, pulling out folded clothes and handing them to me.

"Ok, thank you" I took them and walked to the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door and locked it. I unfolded the clothes Anne had handed me, and studied them.

"Really?!" I groaned.

Liam's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch with some pillows and 2 blankets, setting them down. I noticed Trinity walk in the bathroom, and I didn't think anything of it.

"Really?!" I heard Trinity groan.

I didn't think anything of it, and went on my phone.

A few minutes later, Trinity walked out of the bathroom. She slowly walked in, with an awkward look on her face. I looked at her clothes, and notices why she was being so awkward and why she said "Really?!". Anne had given her shorts, showing a little too much skin (Well I mean, not really), and a black, lacy, skin tight tank top. It was also really low cut. My mouth opened a bit, staring at her.

"Sorry...I asked Anne for clothes to sleep in and this is what she gave me."

I went to say something, but no words came out.

"Uh, I-uh...it's fine! Don't be sorry" I said, sounding like a complete idiot.

She smiled, and sighed with relief. Does she really not know I like her?

"Come sit. Are you tired?" I asked, not really knowing what to say.

"Yeah, a bit." She said, sitting next to me.

"Ok, I'll go to sleep too."

I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt. I felt eyes burning my skin.

"Yes?" I said, smirking and looking at Trinity.

"Oh, nothing." She said, trying to hide her blush.

I chuckled, and laid down on my side, my back facing the back of the couch.

I patted the space on the couch in front of me, gesturing for her to come lay down.

She smiled a weak smile, and laid down, her back facing me. I put my arm around her waist and closed my eyes, ignoring the butterfly's I felt.

Oh my god. Is this happening?

************************************

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will upload waayyyy more over summer though! Yay!!!! :D