Killua Zoldyck x Reader

"HEY! (Y/N)!" a certain white haired boy called out. You turned your head away from your pro hunter lisense.

"Yes?" you asked, purposely cute-like.

"What's with all the rumors I hear about a little girl with (H/C) becoming a pro hunter on her first try?!" he yelled, obviously not effected by you attempt to get his attention.

"Damn it. Looks like I have to try something else..." you thought giving him your lisense. "They're true. See?" He stared at it in deep thought, then gave it back to you. "Why didn't you say anything to me or Gon?" he asked.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you all. I mean, now I'm finally like you guys!" you exclaimed happily. The Zoldyck's face had been dusted by a light shade of pink, however, you didn't get the one and only chance to see it since you were too busy admiring your license. "Oh, speaking of which, where are Gon and the others?" you asked curiously. He shook his head several times before answering your question.

"They're out exploring the town. We should've gone with them." he explained. Your face had brightened up completely.

"Yes! Now's my chance to be alone with him for the day." you thought while smiling widely. "Uh, (Y/N), are you okay?" he asked, clueless as ever. "Yes! I'm perfectly fine! Now, why don't we go do some exploring of our own?" you asked already running in front of him. "If you insist..." he agreed with a small smile.

For that entire day, you were the most happiest person alive. Being with Killua, even for a little bit, could make you smile like a child.

However, that joy soon came to an end as the sun began to set.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" you exclaimed.

The once bright blue sky had now been covered by a beautiful shade of orange. The clouds reflected off the color purple, resulting in the two colliding together, creating a work of art.

You admired it's beauty, and everything along with it.

While you were in the hypnosis of the sky, the young assassin just stood there staring at you. He didn't notice at first, but, he was smiling his sweetest smile.

Before long, the warm colors in the sky began to fade slowly away.

"We should get back. The others are going to worry if we don't." said Killua. Your smile had turned into a small frown, realizing that your day with him alone, was over. "Okay." you replied softly.

The two of you began to return to the hotel that he was currently staying at.

"You should go home now. Your parents moght be worried sick by now." he claimed.

The words he had spoken made you wince at the vivid memory being displayed inside your thoughts.

"I forgot, he doesn't know about it. At least, not yet anyway."

Even though you were hurting inside, you still managed to form a smile. "Alright. Tell the others I said hi, okay?" you asked turning your back to him.

"Okay." was the last thing Killua had said to you before going into the tall, rectangular building.

You started to pace home rapidly, soon running.

"I don't think I'll ever have the courage to tell him." you admitted to yourself.

You had finally reached your house. It was just an average house. Nothing too extravagant like the Zoldyck mansion. It was only one story. The grass in the front yard was still as green as ever, and the little tree you used to climb on as a kid blossomed light pink flowers on its branches.