Jinguji Ren x Reader

You were just simply walking down the sidewalk on your way to the bookstore when you noticed a crowd of girls shrieking and practically hyperventilating. You decided to go over and see what was occurring among these horrifically scary group of young ladies.

"I wonder what's going on.." you said getting closer. "You are very beautiful." a man cooed. The girl he had said that to literally melted into a puddle of her own liquidy substance.

This particular man had long, orange hair. His eyes were a deep blue that could win almost anybody over in a heartbeat.

"So that's what they're obsessing over. I thought it was a celebrity. He does look like one, however." you claimed walking away. What you didn't know, is that the incredibly handsome man noticed you leaving, but was soon interrupted by the swarm of desperate women surrounding him.

You had finally reached your favorite bookstore. It was a small one, but it had the best novels. There were ones about mystical forces, pirates, and just your simple cliché romance stories.

You immediately went to your favorite section: The Mystery and Horror. Those books fascinated you by the way the characters come in, the way the plot can take as many twists and turns as necessary, and the way each little detail can mean something else entirely later on.

You looked at each and every book on each and every shelf. Most of them you had, indeed, read. It made you a little sad that there wasn't anything interesting there to read. The Mystery and Horror section was the least popular out of all of the genres, but that's what made it even more intriguing.

The most popular section, however, was the Romance section. There were many books on those shelves. You never really took an interest into reading them, but you decided to try one out and see if you got the same feeling the way the others have given you.

Going into the lovey-dovey world, you looked through the shelves carefully, reading each and every title. One of them however, had caught your undivided attention. The title was "Fifty Shades of Gray." You took the paper-back novel off of it's shelf and opened it. You read some of the pages in the beginning, and then some in the middle.

After about thirty seconds of staring at the pages, you closed the book at lightning speed. "Well, that one is a bit, too romantic." you claimed aloud.

You were about to place the book back when someone grabbed your small wrist gently and whispered in your ear.

"This one is my favorite." he said. The voice sounded vaguely familiar to you, and, being an extremely curious human being, you looked up sightly to see the man with the orange hair only centimeters away from you. You were frozen on the spot, causing your face to be dusted with a light shade of red.

Seeing you the way that you were, he let go of your wrist and smirked. "I saw you walking away from that little event earlier today." he claimed. You sighed and put the extremely rated 'M' novel back where it belonged.

"Yes I did. But only because-"

"Were you jealous?" he asked, rudely cutting you off.

"No. I am not interested in following a man around just to get him to speak one, simple word to me." you explained.

His oh-so-dazzling smirk had turned into a slight frown, for the words he had heard come out of your mouth weren't the ones he wished to hear.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I would like to get back to what I was doing." you claimed heading to another shelf filled with classic romance novels.

You decided to get one that was about a beautiful vampire that falls in love with a plain, ordinary girl. It was called "Twilight," and the only reason you wanted to buy it, was because of the fact that it had some supernatural forces involved.

You walked out of the little aisle filled with books when you saw the man standing by the doorway outside.

"What is he doing?" you asked aloud, letting a person believe that you were talking to yourself. You walked to the front of the store to pay for your book.

"Ah, hello again (Y/N). Trying something new I see." the cashier said. You smiled and nodded as you got out your money.

You almost got it out when a familiar hand stopped you. "I'll pay for it." the man said. You looked up at him in surprise, seeing that a man you don't even know is going to buy you a romance novel.

You were about to protest when you saw him already giving money to the very flustered cashier. He grabbed the book and then your hand and walked out if the store, taking you along with him.

"Um, you didn't have to do that." you said to him.

"It's not that I had to, I wanted to." he stated, smiling at you. You blushed madly as you noticed that his smile made his face even more beautiful than it already was.

"Th-thank you, sir, I guess."

He looked at you in a bit of shock, but then remembered that you didn't know his name, and he didn't know yours. "My name is Ren. You don't have to call me sir, little lamb." he said simrking again.

"Okay then. My name is (Y/N)." you replied. He smiled once again and gave you your book, releasing your hand from his tight grip. "Here you go." he said. You gladly took the book and put it into your little bag.

"Thank you again, s- I mean, Ren." you said smiling at the end of your slight mess up.

"Shall I walk you home?" he asked. You thought about it for a while, but gave in. He had walked with you all of the way to the train station, where you had to go in order to get home.

"Well, I get home from here by myself. Thank you for going with me this far." you said. "I'll go with you on the train. I don't mind." he reassured.

"A-are you sure? I mean, don't you ahve anything else to do than take me home?" you asked a bit surprised by his words.

He was about to answer, when another swarm of girls came by, seeing him causally standing in the middle of a train station. The fangirls seperated the two of you, with him in the middle, and you on the outside.

"Ah, Ren! I have to go! My train is about to leave!" you slightly yelled. You didn't hear his response, so you assumed that he didn't mind and continued off, deeper and deeper into the station.

However, Ren had heard what you said and tried to wiggle his way out of the girls. "I'm sorry, but I have to get going." he said. The girls didn't seem to like what he just said, explaining their expressions and groans.

"Aw, please." one said.

"Just stay a little longer." another suggested.

You had just gotten on board the train when you saw a pack of people running towards the train. Afraidthat you were in the line of fire, you sat down at the end of the car you were in, patiently waiting for the train to take you home.

The doors finally closed, and the train started to move slowly, getting faster at a steady pace.

"Did you see that guy run in here?" an old man said.

"I did. He was being chased by a group of young ladies." an old woman said.

"There's another train coming right after this one. I wonder why he was in such a hurry to get on this particular one."

You decided to ignore what they were saying, and pulled out your book. "I guess I can start reading now." you said.

You opened the first page, with the smell enveloping your nose and mind. You began yo read when a person suddenly sat next to you. "It was tough getting away from them this time." Ren said. You were startled and almost dropped your book.

"R-Ren?" you said. He smiled at you, clearly tired from running away from many people after him.

"Now, let me take you home, little lamb."

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Wohoo! Another one, FINALLY!

I wrote this in my "so tired I'm going to fall asleep in two seconds" mode, but I still managed to finish it! *fake applause*

Don't forget to request!

Welp, that's it!

~Sayonara~