Episode 1 (Part 1)

Nozomi POV

I'm so excited and scared at the same time. This is it! I'll finally get a chance to debut after so many hard years of training. I really hope this goes well.

The Show's POV

Three girls entered the room. One Chinese, one Korean and one Japanese. They said hello to each other and gave an awkward laugh. "My name is An Jeongmin" the Korean girl said. "I'm Nozomi Tanaka" "Ma Yuling". Suddenly, the screen in front of them turned on. "Game lovers" it said. "게임 ... 좋아?" (do you like games?) asked Nozomi in broken Korean. "Oh.. yes!" replied the two. "My favourite is Fortnite" said Ma Yuling enthusiastically, happy that she found someone who likes games as much as her. "Oh, I like Plant vs Zombies" told Nozomi. "I cannot decide on any! I love all" laughed Jeongmin. "Do we go that way?" "Yes. let's do that." The girls made their way to the main stage. There they saw a lot of girls sitting on the chairs. "Let's sit in the first row" suggested Nozomi and the other two agreed. "Are you nervous?" the interviewer asked her. "Not at all. I can do this"

Slowly, there were new girls coming and the seats were filling up. Now on the big screen it showed 'I have my own album'. Everyone was excited to see who these girls were. Suddenly, on the stage there were three new girls. "Isn't that YuJin from CLC?" muttered a girl. There were girls whispering and admiring the famous personality. "Oh my god, it's a celebrity!" cheered Nozomi which made the girls beside her laugh.

The new trio of girls who came in were introduced as 'Crayon Shin-Chan'. They imitated the Shin-Chan from their country. "Hello my name is Shin-Chan" Nozomi tried copying them. "Oh my god you sound just like him!" praised Kanno Miyu. Nozomi politely thanked her and blushed. All the 99 seats were now filled. 

The lights slowly started fading. "This is where your great journey begins. Congratulations to the 99 girls who have arrived at Girls Planet 999. Here you'll connect and collaborate with other girls and begin a journey together to the Global Kpop Girl Group. There are some people to guide you through. Your role model and mentor, global Kpop artist, Kpop master..." The girls were all excited to hear this. "Kpop master!" "Who is it?" "...Professional vocal and dance master who will help you with your skills. Planet Master. Lastly, the most important beings. The global K-pop fans watching the show from all around the world... Planet Guardians..." "We will have fans" whispered Nozomi excitedly. "...They will root for you and guard you. Let me introduce Girls Planet 999's guide, the planet master!". Everyone was nervous and excited to see who it was. The big screen showed pictures of the one and only... "That's Yeo Jin Goo sunbaenim!" yelled Nozomi. There was a big commotion in the room. Everyone was screaming and cheering.  

The Planet master finally entered the room. Everyone stood up to get a better view and started clapping. "The global k-pop girl group will have 10 members." The girls were shocked. They were expecting more girls, but this time, the competition was real. "Do you think you'll get in Top-10?" asked the interviewer. "Maybe I will. I will try my best to" replied Nozomi. "In every mission" Jin Goo continued. "the top 10 global picks will become planet top-10 that symbolizes debut group, and can sit in those chairs." 

"Let me introduce who will guide you through Girls Planet 999 with me. The symbol of your dream, your role model. I give you the K-pop masters. The doors opened to reveal two women. "Oh my god!!! Who is that???" screamed Nozomi. "K-pop masters Tiffany Young and Sunmi!" "Celebrities again!" cheered Nozomi. "Seriously with all these famous people in one room, I thought I was going to faint" [But you said your weren't nervous..?] It showed the flashback to when she said she was 'not nervous at all'. "Thank god we're in the front row" everyone in the front row cheered as the masters were sitting so close to them. 

"Now I will introduce the teachers who will help you improve your skills" announced Jin Goo. "They're professional from each area." The door opened to reveal the vocal masters, Onestar and Jo A-young. "The dance masters" The dance masters Mihawk Back and Jang Joo-hee were revealed. "She was in JYP-Dnim's music video" mumbled Nozomi. 

The girls were scared as they knew the masters would be hard on them and it won't be easy at all. "We will really have to put in all our hard work so they will be impressed with us" stated Nozomi. 

"Sitting here are the groups of three, each consisting of K,C,J girls, who speak different languages. The group of three is called 'cell', the smallest unit of Girls Planet 999. Three girls who are bound as a cell will survive together of be eliminated together by the Planet Guardians." "For real?" "I knew Mnet would do this" "So it's not only about me, it's about the whole cell." "But you have a choice to maintain the current cell or to form a new cell." "I think this would be based on seeing the demo stages." said Nozomi. 

"We'll move on to Planet Demo Stage now." said Jin Goo.

xxx

A/N- Omg guys this is my first ever chapter I'm so excited!!! Tell me how it is so far. I'll try to publish every day. Stay happy and most importantly stan loona!