Episode 2 (Part 4)

"I'm sure you all did the morning mission" as Jin Goo said this, all the girls let noises of frustration or sadness. "The cell who got first can choose the cells to team up with first". Yoo Dayeon's cell was happy as they were first. "The chosen cell cannot decline" at this, Nozomi stiffened up. She was hoping that she would be able to choose the song. "The cell which won first place, please choose two other cells you'd like and the song as well." "The first cell we choose is... Nonaka Shana's cell" Shana, Suyeon and Yaning went and joined them. They looked pretty happy so they must have been wanting to perform with them. "Please announce the next one"

"The second cell we want is... Hikaru, Jiyoon and Rui Qi's cell." YeonGyung was sad as she wanted to be with them. This team had a lot of TOP10 members, so it was an advantage. They chose the song "The Eve" by EXO. The cells chose their team members. 

Now it was Nozomi's team's turn to choose. "The song we choose is BLACKPINK's How You Like That. Nozomi was scared since she was the only member from TOP10 and the team they would compete against was basically a TOP10 team. Soon everyone chose their songs, and only 3 cells were left. Huening Bahiyyih was in one of them. Nozomi felt bad for her since she was very talented. 

"3 cells became 1 team to create 11 teams" announced Jin Goo. "I'll announce the number of contestants who'll move onto the next round. Out of the 33 cells, we'll be eliminating 16 cells." 16 cells? That's too much! thought Nozomi. Jin Goo also told them about the Planet Pass. Then the meeting was over and everyone went back.

xxx