Episode 2 (Part 1)

Previously

"Let the planet demo stage, BEGIN!"

"I've never seen something so good before" he continued. She let out a sigh of relief and thanked them. "Thank you so much". "You are..." started Master Sunmi. "A candidate for TOP10. Congratulations!"

The TOP10 chosen by the masters will now be revealed

_

"It's time to pick out 10 people" said Master Tiffany as they were discussing. "What we're curious is about is seeing these members choose their cellmates" everyone agreed. "It's important to leave an impression" said Joohee Master. "I think we should base it on talent" added Mihawk Master. 

The girls were standing anxiously, waiting for the TOP10 to be called. It was really nerve-racking. "I did my best and would be very disappointed if I'm not in TOP10" said Nozomi. Jin Goo entered the room. "The planet Top10 result is in my hands." he announced. "The Top10 selected by the Masters. 10th... J-group" The cameras pointed to the members of J-group. "Nozomi left a big impression on me" it showed the masters as they discussed the TOP10. "Yeah, she had the talent and stage presence". It continued to show Jin Goo. "TOP10 place, is Kuwahara Ayana." Everyone cheered for the young girl. "私たちの末っ子" (our maknae) mumbled Nozomi. "The 9th Place in TOP10" continued Jin Goo. "Is C-groups Cai Bing". There were cheers again. "She really captured my attention along with Yaning Unnie" said Nozomi. "8th Place... K-group Choi Yujin." Everyone clapped but some expected her to be in a higher rank as she did so well. "7th Place... K-group Seo Young Eun" Everyone expected her to be this high as she did the best. "6th Place is J-groups..." It showed the masters discussing. "Kubo Reina's vocals were really amazing" "I really loved Nozomi Tanaka's performance. She was very eye-catching and her vocals were top-tier" "...Nozomi Tanaka" announced Jin Goo. There were cheers from everyone. "I expected her to be higher" "Yeah at least TOP3" the girls discussed. 

"5th rank... Jeong Jiyoon"

"4th rank... Su Rui Qi"

"3th rank... Shen Xiao Ting"

"2nd rank... Kang Yeseo"

"And lastly... 1st Rank..." everyone was curious to know who it was. "J-group? I hope it's j-group" "J-group's Ezaki Hikaru" There were loud cheers. "The planet TOP10 were chosen by the masters. But this ranking won't last forever. In the future, the TOP10 will be voted by Planet Guardians." "I have to ensure I go higher in the next TOP10" said Nozomi. 

"Now, it's time for the TOP10 to pick their cellmates. It's your choice if you want to change the cell or keep it the same. First, Ezaki Hikaru". She chose Jeong Jiyoon from K-group and Su Rui Qi from C-group. "Kang Yeseo" She chose C-group Huang Xing Xiao and J-group Sakamoto Mashiro. "Shen Xiao Ting" chose J-group Kawaguchi Yurina and K-group Seo Young Eun. "Next, Nozomi Tanaka." She was hoping to choose someone from the Kick It team, but Seo Young Eun was already taken. "The first girl is, K-group Yoon Jia". Jia have a gasp and went to her, while saying "Thank you, thank you". "The second girl is... C-group Zhou Xin Yu" Xin Yu went to her and both of them sat in the cell area. "Thank for for choosing me" both of them said. "I actually wanted a cell in which all of us have the similar stage presence" said Nozomi. "Choi Yujin, please choose your cell mates" She chose Cai Bing and May. Kuwahara Ayana chose Li Yiman and Kim Chaehyun. 

"TOP10 finished their selection. 5 cells were made so far. If you weren't picked by the TOP10, you need to create your own cells. If you want to be in a new cell, you can do so by raising your hand. If no one raises their hands, you'll maintain your current cells. If 1 person does, this cell will break." Some girls had no choice as one of their cellmates were chosen by the TOP10. The girls whose cells didn't change sat in the cell area. The remaining ones chose the cells between themselves. Soon, all 33 cells were made. 

xxx

A/N- I'm so sorry I couldn't publish yesterday. I didn't have time at all. Hope this part was good. I feel like my chapters are too small and I'll try to improve that. Bye and Stan loona!