Episode 6 (Part 2)

"The number of members to be eliminated... is 30." announced Jin Goo. The girls gasped out of shock. That was so much! "Based on the result of the global voting, ten people with low ranks from each group, which means rank 1 to 8 from each group will survive. From ranks 9 to 18, everyone will be eliminated. However, the only hope for the eliminated girls, Planet Pass is available. So please show the Planet Guardians you're doing your best till the end. Good luck everyone!" The girls clapped. It was finally time for the next mission and everyone was going to prove themselves. 

The atmosphere was a little awkward as they were deciding stuff. Nozomi suggested that they pick a leader. Yaning and Jiwon both suggested that Nozomi should be the leader. She was a bit, no VERY shocked actually. "I'm the youngest among them so I'm a bit scared... but I'll try to do my best" Nozomi said in the interview.

"Do you have any idea on how to arrange the song?" she asked. Fu Yaning suggested that they do rock, and Jiwon suggested that they add some clicking of heels in the song. 

Then Nozomi organized the arrangement. She removed the part and decided what instrument should be in which part. 

It was the arrangement meeting. "Who's the leader?" asked the person. Nozomi raised her hand. She told them about the ideas that they had decided. "Our concept is that three girls are taking revenge on their ex-lover. 

The people seemed to like their idea. The girls were happy with Nozomi's leadership skills. Honestly, Nozomi was herself happy with how she was leading the team. They then divided the parts among themselves and started practicing.

xxx