Episode 8 (Part 3) and Episode 9 (Part 1)

It was time to pick the new TOP10. Everyone was anxious. Jin Goo said that there some new girls in the ranking too. Nozomi was determined to keep her place in TOP10. "The 10th place goes to... Seo Young Eun from K-Group." Everyone clapped for her. "9th is Kim Chaehyun. 8th is Cai Bing. 7th is Huang Xing Qiao. 6th is Su Rui Qi. 5th is Choi Yujin." Nozomi now knew that she wouldn't be in TOP10, but she hoped to prove herself and get it in the next round. A lot of girls expected her to be in TOP10. Like that, the TOP10 selection was over. 

__

The Snake group sat sadly. A lot of people had been eliminated. "Who wants to do the Killing Part?" 6 girls raised their hands, including Nozomi. She did her best to do the part, and the girls were impressed. But in the end, Xiaoting got the part. Next she tried for the killing part, along with Su Rui Qi and Seo Young Eun. Nozomi sang that part perfectly, and she had a feeling that she would get the part. But in the end, Su Rui Qi got it. 

"Actually I was shocked" said the girl in the interview. "I thought that my voice was suited for that part."

But as the leader, Nozomi had to deal with it. Then, each of them got their parts except Young Eun and Suyeon, so they had to go to the U+ME=LOVE team. The girls started their practice. It was a bit annoying as they were all over the place. Nozomi was trying to handle them, and she was feeling a bit frustrated. 

After a long time, they got their part, and it was time for the interim check.

"So did you girls practice?" asked the master. They all said yes. Then they started the dance, but there were a lot of mistakes. Some of them forgot to sing, come in the middle, etc. The performance was done, but the masters looked disappointed. They gave some bad feedback. "Nozomi, I don't think the current parts are suiting you." the master told her. The girl stiffened. "Can you try singing the Main Vocal part?" She sang the part, and the masters looked impressed. "I think that Nozomi and Su Rui Qi should switch parts."

__