Episode 2 (Part 3)

The 33 cells gathered together after the wake-up mission. As all of them were comfortable, the door opened, revealing none other than the Planet Master, Yeo Jin Goo. Everyone was happy and excited seeing him.

"Good morning" he greeted the girls. They clapped and screamed in return. "It's really different seeing you like this. Did you miss me?" he asked. Cheers of "Yes" and "Of course!" were heard. "I bet you're wondering why I'm here right? What you've been dying to find out. The first mission." It was finally time. The first official mission, the girls will have to work really hard. 

"Here's Girls Planet's first mission. Connect mission" he announced. "The connect mission is for the 99 girls to connect with K-pop. 3 cells will be assigned to 1 song." the girls let out noises of surprise. "9 will be connected to one performance". As he said this, the girls explained to the one's that didn't understand. A lot of them were clueless. Some were shocked that there will be 9 girls together. There would be a problem in communicating and practicing. 

"2 teams can choose 1 mission song. Teams choosing the same song will battle against one another. The masters will decide who wins. The winning team will be given a benefit." Everyone became alert hearing the word benefit. "Here are the connect mission songs".

The curtains fell revealing a board. "Here's the group name of the first song." He removed the sticker and it showed BLACKPINK. Everyone cheered loudly. It was How You Like That. "I hope I get to perform this song" prayed Nozomi. The second mission song was Fiesta by the queens Iz*one. Third was Fifth Season by Oh My Girl. It was a song that had amazing vocals and Nozomi was hoping to showcase her vocals more. The fourth song was Yes or Yes by TWICE. The fifth group was EBS. No one had heard about this group before. He removed the sticker and it showed the songs. The Eve by EXO, Mic Drop by BTS and Pretty U by Seventeen. A lot of girls wanted to avoid EBS, and Nozomi was one of them. 

"That concludes your connect mission songs. 2 teams will battle it out in this one. For boy bands, it will be 3 teams. All members of the winning team will get the benefit of getting twice the amount of votes that come 24 hours before closing" The girls all gasped. "We have to win this".

"If you win after choosing a boy band song, you'll battle it out with 2 teams, which will be reflected in your benefit. So you'll get thrice the points." "Now I feel like doing EBS". 

The cells who will be performing which song will be chosen now

xxx