Episode 6 (Part 3) and Episode 7 (Part 1)

It was time for the combination mission. Nozomi's team practiced really hard. The girls sat backstage. Along with the masters, rap master Woo Won Jae was also there. Nozomi was scared for the people who would rap. 

First was the We Are team. They entered the stage. Wen Zhe entered like the crackhead she is. After some talking, they started their performance. (MANAMI ON THE BEAT YEAH). It was better than they expected! Kim Bora, who was a vocalist did an amazing rap. Some more groups did their performance and now it was their turn. 

__

"The next performance, is ITZY's Mafia In The Morning." The three girls got on stage. "Who is the MiJiYa? Hello we are MIJIYA!" 

It was the interim check. "Nozomi you have the high note?" "Yes." "Our concept is that, we met a bad person. They are hurt and are planning their revenge. It's the same person." "They're a jerk!" joked Joo Hee. "We're also planning on having a choreography."

They started their performance. The masters faces were a little stiff. They did pretty well and when it was done everyone clapped. "Nozomi, very good on your leadership. It's coming out very well" started Tiffany. "But... you guys were not giving out the angry vibe. You're smiling and it doesn't fit. "You looked like you'll date the person again" said the master. 

The girls gathered again and thought of how they could improve. 

"I wonder who broke their heart" asked Jin Goo. "Im Han Byul?" joked Sunmi. Everyone laughed. Secretly, Nozomi nodded, though it wasn't that subtle as the masters caught it. They started their performance and everyone cheered loudly. "I'm the mafia" they sang. Nozomi was REALLY feeling herself. 

After the performance was done, everyone loudly clapped for them. The judges were impressed too. "You guys did so well! You complimented each other so well. There is no mistake I could find." They also complimented them individually. "Nozomi, you are getting better every performance. Great job in arranging the song. You did an amazing job as a leader too."

"Thank you"

xxx