Episode 8 (Part 2)

The girls opened the board that would reveal their song. And it was obviously Snake. 

"Who wants to be the leader?". Cai Bing and Nozomi raised their hands. "I have been a leader two times before so I'm confident." "I think it's better if Nozomi is the leader, I've been with her so I know she's good." said Yaning. So she was the leader of Snake team. They then divided themselves in two parts. It was hard to do the formations on spot. But Nozomi's team got it right with her guidance. She then went to the other team and helped them out too. "Thank you!" they said to her. 

They divided the parts and by the end of the day the first part of the song was done. In the dorm, Nozomi told her roommates "Don't be scared of elimination. Do so good that you will not be able to get eliminated. 

It was time for the elimination. The girls were stressed and sitting on the seats. "At the first survival announcement" began Jin Goo. "girls from K, C and J groups became a cell, and shared their fate in survival. During Girls Planet 999's second survival announcement, we won't have cells share fate. It'll be determined by individual votes."

"The 1st to 8th of each group will survive. But..." The girls were tense now. "In J-Group, there was a tie between two girls for 2nd spot." Everyone gasped. Nozomi's previous rank was 4th, so she was scared she wouldn't make it. "So, only in J-group 9 people will pass." The other group girls were jealous of them, but even the J-group girls were scared. "I'll announce rank 7 first. C-group, Fu Yaning!" Nozomi screamed and hugged her tightly. "I knew it would be you!" 

She went on the stage. J-group Ruan and K-group Kim Bora were also ranked 7th. 

6th place- Ririka, Myah and Wei. Ice cream team was all going up. 

5th was Manami, Young Eun and Wen Zhe.

It was all the way till 2nd rank, and Nozomi's name still hadn't been called. By now she had lost hope. Yaning kept looking at her, and praying for her to come. 

"The two girls who are ranked 2nd are... Sakamoto Mashiro and Nozomi Tanaka." Both of them sent surprised looks at each other. None of them expected to be ranked so high. "Thank you Planet Guardians for voting me so high, and thank you Mafia teammates. Jiwon, I hope we get to perform together again." she gave a sad smile to the girl. 

xxx