‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾prologue☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

1st person POV

1st person POV

Today was a really nice day. But it could have been better if the rent wasn't due tomorrow! I mean, I've been holding it off for a month now, basically begging the landlady not to kick me out. And maybe I do regret my decision of moving out of my parent's house. I genuinely thought it'd be easy to live alone

Why did I think that? Well, for starters, I'm a 22-year-old woman. I should be living a responsible life on my own in my own house! I should be able to manage and be responsible, right?

Uh, no. It was actually the complete opposite. This supposedly responsible woman was juggling 3 jobs all alone, in a rotting apartment in a secluded part of the neighborhood. Yes, you heard that right. 3. Fucking. Jobs. It's exhausting, yeah, but I just didn't like the thought of relying so much on my parents anymore, so I decided to bare it.

JOBS (Yoon y/n)

Waiter at a coffee shop - pretty nice to be honest. but tiring on the paydays because that's when people start flooding in. The pay? is 6000 won per hour which I usually work for about 5 hours so about 30,000 won per shift.

Cosplay café - they provide the things you would need so pretty decent. pretty packed on weekends so Saturdays and Sundays are when I usually work. the pay? well, they ask us to work for about 4 hours at least so about 28000 won per shift.

Masseur - is not really my best option but I need the money so I can live. my usual customers are men but I get some women from time to time. the pay is pretty worth it because I get like 25000 per session and I often get tips.

And yeah those are the jobs I'm currently working. I'd like better jobs but I can't really be picky can I? Anyways, going back to our little rent issue, I won't be able to pay it in time. I might as well be considered evicted.

*ding*

Huh? I check my pocket and see a text from a decent clothing company, saying that I had an interview for a job as a designer! This could be the job that saves me. Oh god, I have to hurry!

I look at my clothes and they were fine. I should be able to work with this. I should just hurry, I'll make it and get the job for sure. I started rushing, basically running down the street.

*BANG*

I felt a huge wave of pain as a car crashed into me. it sent my body flying. the last thing I saw was a man. why... why does he look so familiar?

Dojun pov

Haah... I'm quite tired as I've been dealing with my company the whole day... I got into my car and drove away from the parking lot as I felt like I could pass out any second now. I hit the gas so I could finally leave this dark parking lot.

I was almost home when a girl attempted to cross the road while the lights were still green signaling that the cars may go on. I tried to hit the brakes but I was a bit too slow. 

What I dreaded to happen... Did actually happen. My car crashed into her, causing her body to fling away at least 50 meters. Cars around me stopped, honking their horns at me.

I grabbed her unconscious body and gently laid her down on the back seat. as I took a closer look at her features, she reminded me of someone. Someone that I haven't seen in a long time, Yoon Y/N, a very close friend of mine, the younger sister of Yoon Heesoo. I felt my heart drop when I realized who it was. She was bleeding a lot, bleeding from many different parts of her body and it was concerning.

I drove fast to the hospital as she was losing more and more blood. when we arrived I called a nurse. "please take care of her. She is losing a lot of blood. When she wakes up, please tell her that I will be covering the hospital bills." I said as I handed the nurse a stack of cash.

Not long after, more nurses and doctors rushed in and put y/n on a bed. And then, they took her to the emergency room.

'I hope she'll be okay..'

Time skip

1st Person POV

'Huh.. that's weird.. am I dead? or no.. no. I m not..'

I opened my eyes and I see a white ceiling, with a bright light illuminating the room, a nurse to my side said

"Oh miss Y/N! You're awake thank goodness... You were hit by a car and the owner of the car paid the bills so you'll be fine! Please just rest more so you can recover faster."

Oh.. She's nice.. Wait... WAIT... MY INTERVIEW!

 MY INTERVIEW!