⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter 36˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

2nd person POV

You were awoken by the sound of your phone ringing. You groggily picked it up and squinted your eyes as you turned it on, getting a little blinded to the light you weren't used to. Checking what made your phone ring, it showed that it was Ayaka messaging you again and again saying that you were late.

Yes, you did give her your phone number but you didn't expect her to message you this quickly. Confused, you checked the time and realized that you had slept in. It was already 1 PM in the afternoon. You were confused as to why you didn't wake up early like you usually do.

You got up and took a quick shower. Just then did you realize that you were so hungry? Oh, but you were pregnant now so you already expected that. You continued your bath and got out of the shower, quickly putting on your clothes as you got your things and bris walked don the hall.

You got something from the vending machine on your floor since you felt like your stomach was gonna start eating itself. You ate the sandwich you bought as you exited the apartment building, walking to the bus stop as you got ready to go to work.

Soon enough, you arrived at the convenience store that you worked at and saw Ayaka by the door, panicking. You walked quickly to her.

"Ayaka, sorry I'm late. What's wrong?" You asked her and she sighs. You took her inside since it was air-conditioned.

"It was uhm... I'm having trouble getting the tickets but I already paid for them..." She said and you sighed. You really thought it was an emergency. You took her hand in yours to comfort her.

"I'll try to help you, where do we get them?" You asked her and you saw the spark in her eyes come back the second you said that.

"It's just, my mom's car broke down. That car was what I was supposed to use to get the tickets." She said.

"Where are you picking up the tickets?" You asked her.

"It's a bit far from here so that's why I'm so troubled about it... It said refunds weren't available." She told you and you nodded.

"Just take the bus stop, I'm sure there's a stop near wherever that is." You told her and she sighed loudly. You raised your eyebrow at her. Could she not ride a bus by herself?

"I cant... I'm too scared to go alone. It's been a long time since I've gotten on a bus," She told you. Of course, you understood. She was so excited about the concert, it almost made you feel bad.

"Fine, I'll accompany you. Let's go after work, yeah?" You asked her and she nodded happily and excitedly. Though you wouldn't usually go this far just to make someone happy, you wanted to do it just this once. I mean, Ayaka has been so nice to you even if it has only been a few days and you thought it would be nice if you could have some fun every once in a while.

After that small talk, you and Ayaka began to work around the convenience store and started to move boxes and other things to the shelves. You mainly stood around the counter and assisted customers, but you still helped Ayaka. You could tell she was excited. The concert was tomorrow after all.

"Hello," You heard someone say. You turned your head and saw Mr. Dong carrying boxes. You went towards him and helped him out with the boxes. You didn't know what was inside them but eh.

"Thank you, Y/N." He opened the boxes and the contents inside seemed like flyers and missing posters. Curious, you took one and opened it.

Oh my god.

You were shocked by what you saw.

It was your face along with some information like your name, age, looks, where you were last seen, and then a phone number. It was your dogyeom's business number.