⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter 23˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

1st person pov

I woke up with arms around my body, my back pressed up against a warm and broad chest as the sunlight peeked through the curtains.

 I rubbed my eyes a bit before turning around to look at Hyung who was peacefully sleeping. His features were relaxed and his breathing was steady. 

I wrapped my arms around his torso the best I could, failing in the end as his chest was far too wide for my arm's length. He was warm. His warmth and scent comforted me. But our pheromones were still mixed with each other and flowing through the air, making my face flush a bit. I pressed my face up against his chest. He must've felt how warm my face was because I felt him move.

"Y/N...?" He mutters out as he squinted his eyes. I smile at his expression.

"Well, good morning, Hyung." I greeted him, burying my face in his chest once again. How I've missed this feeling. 

He closed his eyes again and pulled me closer to him, hugging me tightly as we basked in each other's warmth.

"Mom wants to hold a little reunion..." He mutters out and I hum.

"So soon? Alright..." You responded as I closed my eyes as well. I was already awake but the way he was embracing me wanted me to fall asleep again.

"We have to be there by 12 for lunch." He said and I simply nodded. There was a comfortable silence between us but I had a question in mind. I was reluctant on asking it but it had to be done soon.

"Hyung... Do you wanna tell them about our relationship?" I asked and he paused for a bit before answering. He played with my hair a bit.

"Maybe we should keep it a secret for a bit. They might not like the fact that we're dating." He says, making me frown. I wanted them to know as soon as possible but he might be right.

"That's... True. They might not like the fact that we're 15 years apart. I'm sure Heesoo-Hyung would flip." I chuckled and he chuckles as well.

"Let's just wait for the right time to tell them. It's only been a day." He says and I smile contentedly.

"Yes, but it feels like we've been together for months," I told him and he smiled. There was silence once again. Again, it wasn't the awkward kind, but the kind that made you feel at ease, that made you feel safe. 

I still couldn't believe that I was petty enough to try and make him jealous, only for it to end up like this. I regret doing what I did but the result was something that I had been hoping for for a long time.

"We should probably get up now. It's already 10 AM and it'd be better if we arrived earlier than late." He says and I nodded as I got up, trying my best not to let my legs wobble. Well, in the end, he ended up having to carry me so we could eat and take a bath.

Soon enough, it was already 11:30 and we were standing in front of the Park residences. I knocked on the door and Hyesung opened it. He and I were just about the same height.

"Hi, Hyesung! How have you been?" I asked him and he smiled as we walked over to the living room.

"I've been doing great! Byul has grown a lot." He says, looking over at Dojin - Hyung carrying Byul in a... Starfish suit?

 Starfish suit?