Chapter Four; drunken thoughts

Carina Deluca on the other hand was still walking home. She just got out of the bar that Gabriella picked for them. While heavy drunk walking home she bumped into a mysterious blonde woman, a gorgeous woman she has to admit. After they shared somewhat that looked like a conversation Carina was saddened that she probably would never see the blonde woman again. Being lost in her own mind she didn't even notice that she got home already. She stepped inside, went to bed and fell right asleep.

The next morning Carina woke up with the biggest headache she had ever experienced. It took her a while to sit up straight since her head was hurting so much, thank god aspirins and glasses of water existed or she would not have been able to somewhat function today. To be fair all she wanted to do was lay in bed all day with all the curtains closed so she could recover from last night adventures. Gabriella always knew the best bars to go to. Luckily Carina had a day off from work today, can you imagine delivering babies with such a hangover you can barely hold your eyes open?

After still have sit up an hour in bed, Carina finally managed to pull herself together and get up. She went downstairs to her kitchen and started to make some french toasts, it was her to go food whenever she was either sad or being hungover. She put the french toasts on the plate once they were done and it's down at her table to eat them. While eating she takes out her phone and scrolled through instagram. She saw Gabriella's story which contained a lot of drunken moments from last night which made her giggle.

Once she was through all the pictures and videos, because quite frankly there were a lot of them. She wanted to look up the blonde woman. But not knowing her name made it not easy. Also not fully remembering what she looked like did not help. She started to read the local news and came upon a article that was posted yesterday saying Seattle Fire Station 19 had his first female Captain ever. She scrolled to the bottom of the article and saw the eyes of the blonde woman staring right at her. Was this luck or faith? Maya Bishop was her name, god what a beautiful name Carina thought. At least now it would make the searching for the blonde woman a lot easier.

Carina finished her breakfast not long after making it, because she was hungover, she was so hungry she could have eaten 50 french toasts. She puts her plate in the dishwasher and goes upstairs to get a nice, cold shower. While Carina showered she put on some good italian music, still in the mood of yesterday. She got out of the shower and texted Gabriella.
*Grazie for yesterday girl. I feel terrible but I had a really good night. We should do it again! Ti amo x*

Carina wad very glad to have such a good friend as Gabriella, when they both turned 18 they moved to Los Angles together. It was a tough journey to get to where they are now, but they did it together. She remembered all the things they went through, all the memories they have. She will never forget that one time where they were drunk and playing truth or dare. Carina chose dare and she had to kiss Gabriella, which she never told her but made her realize that she liked girls. It was so much softer and with so much passion that she couldn't help but enjoy it so much, that while they were kissing she felt a throbbing feeling between her legs. That's how she knew. She wanted to tell Gabriella yesterday, that Carina was bisexual, but then liquor came and dancing and she just didn't want to ruin their night out. She needed to tell her, she needed to tell someone, someone she could trust. So she called Gabriella.

*Hi girl, are you already up? Would have thought that you would be asleep until the afternoon.* Gabriella giggled.

*Gabriella, I need to tell you something. Something personal.*