Taken part one

Daniel pov

I felt Boss cover me with his body, then another shot went off. Before i knew it the lights were back on and everyone was on the floor.

"Come on Daniel we getting you out of here." Boss arms raised me up. I broke free and ran to the last place I saw Brittany. There were alot of people standing next to her I pushed them aside.

She was on the floor blood coming out of her. I couldn't find the place where the wound was, there was just to much blood.

"Brittany, answer me please?!" I yelled. She smiled at me. "Daniel, I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls I didn't know what to do about us or our kiss." She tried moving a little but whimpered in pain.

I half smiled "Where are you hurt at?" Her bloody hand moved from her side. I start putting pressure on it.

"Daniel we need to leave now!" Boss said trying to pull me from Brittany side. "No, I'm not about to leave her like that." Boss was a large man who could easily pick me up with one hand but he didn't. "Daniel my job is to protect you."

I turned and looked at Boss, then he just stopped and stood by me watching everyone flee the room. Making sure that the shooter was long gone.

It seemed like my life was in slow motion. "Brittany the doctors are going to help you okay, okay so I need you to stay up with me." She smiled and passed out. Before I even got to try to wake her up the paramedics pulled me away.

Then Boss grabbed me and lead me to the car were other men with guns out was waiting for me to get me into the car.

Zarah pov

After I got home from school I turned on the TV and the news was on about how Washington got shot up. I watched as they said one student died and another was badly wounded.

My mother came into the living room, "It's a shame these kids shooting up all these schools and students." I nodded my head. This one hits close to home.

"Zarah anyway when are you going to apply for college they have been blowing up this house phone." She said with her serious face.

I didn't want to answer because I wasn't planning on going to college just yet not until the baby is born then I can think about that.

"Mom I have to tell you something" I didn't turned away from the TV because when I told my mother I didn't want to see her hurt. "Yes Zarah what is it?" I could tell she was still working on her paper work.

Then a picture popped up of Brittany and some other girl. "Zarah answer me, you always do that." I didn't answer I picked up my bag and ran to my car. I pray Brittany wasn't the one that had passed away.

De pov

We were in the car laughing away. "Damn,that bitch got what was coming to her." Carlos seemed kinda mad. "Omg Carlos why such the long face think of this as a victory." He turned into my parking lot and turned off the engine.

"You said he was for sure going to have his son with him what the Fuck happened?!" His face turned red and his eyes got even deadlier.

I laughed,"Chill im sure I can pay you one way our another." I said licking my lips. He smiled and pulled his dick out. "I'm sure you can."

****this is a little graphic so skip till you see end*****

I learned that head game will get you damn there whatever you want and whoever you want.

"Hurry up Deanna my patience is running thin." I leaned over and began sucking his dick since Carlos wasn't as big as Eddie or Diggy,I just easy swallowed his dick. He started moaning.

"Oh shit Deanna, yeah you love daddy's cock?" I moaned as my response. "Come sit on daddy's dick." He picked me up out my seat and onto his lap.

I pulled up my dress I wasn't wearing any underwear for easy access. I rode on his dick and started to moan. "Scream my name now!" He said and slapped my ass. "Ooh yes Carlos, yes deeper." He pushed in deeper and went faster. I couldn't help but to scream. Before I knew it we were both coming.

****end*****

I pulled down my dress and looked backed at Carlos. "Damn we make a good ass team."

Daniel pov

"Omg what happen there so much blood on you!?" I looked at my mom and then down at me. I didn't even realize I had blood on me. Dustin was laying on the bed playing with some new toys my mother must have bought him.

"Mom it's not mine, it's Brittany's." She looked relieved and confused. "honey who is Brittany?" She said looking at me. "A very good friend who help me find my son." Before she got to react there was a knock on the door.

"Look Daniel we are setting up so you can go see your friend. I think you should turn on the news."

I shook my head and picked me out some clothes. "Your not going back out there do you hear me Daniel!?"

I looked at my mother. "Mom without her I wouldn't have found my son the least I can do is, see how she is doing." My mother walked up to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"You like this girl don't you?" I nodded, "Just be safe and take a shower and eat something please." I kissed her on the forehead back,"Love you Mom." She smiled and gently pushed me into the bathroom.

Twist pov

I woke up with the news on about some school shooting. I found my phone and decided to call Brittany hell she must have changed her mind by now anyway.

It went right to voice mail, this girl was going to get it. I went to the bathroom. Then sat down and ate my In and Out Burgers.

Just when I was going to turn the channel a picture of Brittany popped up. I read the bottom of it, ooh shit she had been shot. I dropped my burger and grabbed my keys this shit can't be happening.

When I came to the hospital Diggy was already there. "What the Fuck are you doing here?" I was still pissed from his little kiss with Brittany.

He looked up. "What do you mean, she mine friend." I clenched my teeth. "Friend my ass, you kissed her. You didn't think she was going to tell me did you?"

He looked at me with a blank stare. "Right now isn't the time, if you wanna know yes I kissed her." I moved forward and he got up.

"Stay the fuck away from my girl do you understand me." He eyes didn't leave mine. "You should let her choose."

"Twist babe what are you doing here?" I turned around and Zarah was right there. Diggy laughed and walked away.

"What is he laughing for babe?" She said I looked at her belly and out my hands on it. "Nothing, I'm here to try to calm him down, what are you doing here?"

She looked at me, "Brittany was my friend and I was here to make sure she isn't the one that died." Tears started to come out , I wiped them away. "Shh we don't know for sure yet either."

She laid her head down on me. "I have to go to the restroom?" She nodded and sat in a seat. As I was walking to the restroom, I notice Brittany father was sitting with some older version of Brittany.

He got up when he noticed me. "Mr Jefferson I'm so sorry." He just shook his head I could tell he has been crying. "I'm just glad your here, she would want that."

I nodded, just then the doctor came out, everything stopped. "Are you Mr Jefferson?"

"Yes!" the older woman got up as well. The doctor looked down.

Next chapter

-will Brittany live

-who died

-something happens to Deanna