Game Over

Bri P.O.V

I looked at Diggy, like he was fucking crazy. I laughed but his face remind serious.

"Daniel, why do you want to know where Eddy lives?" Even saying his name made me want to throw up. He started the car. Then looked at me.

" May you please just tell me where the fuck this nigga live?" He sounded pissed and I have no idea what he could be mad about he found his son and this should be the happiest moment.

"Diggy I know he lives like somewhere around the school." Diggy backed up out the drive way. Just then Zarah came running out the house with a whole other outfit on.

"Have Deanna crazy ass contacted you?" She looked pissed everyone was mad and I wasn't getting the point until my phone ran. I looked and it was Deanna, i slide the green line and answered the phone. " Hello." All i hear is moaning.

I thought De was still at the hospital. " Eddy yes faster , yes yes." I hung up the phone and tears started coming down my face. Diggy and Zarah both looked pissed.

"Was he still beating her ass?" Before I could even answer Zarah cut me off. " No she was on the phone talking to some nigga named Eddy saying that I'm a hoe and I need my ass whipped and all kinds of shit about Dustin."Diggy turned off the car.

"What the fuck did she say about my son?" Zarah got in the front seat."She said that's why you wont ever find him and that Eddy can raise Dustin ten times better then you can." Diggy started up the car but he didn't real speed off due the fact he just got son back and didn't want to risk losing him again. I told Daniel where Eddy lived i would love to fuck him up.

After we dropped Dustin off at my house with my dad, who agreed that Deanna was a crazy ass bitch. We went to Eddy's house. Diggy sped in the driveway. He turned the car off hella fast and hopped out Zarah hopped out before Diggy even turned the car off.

I took my time and fixed my hair in the car before getting out. Zarah got to the door before Diggy's feet hit the ground.

" Open this fucking door, Deanna." Zarah seemed nice until you pissed her off, which Deanna did without breaking a sweat. The door opened and Eddy came to the door. " Bitch if yo ghetto ass don't stop knocking at my door like the police." I guess Eddy seen me. " Hey Brittany you came for Daddy's dick too." I rolled my eyes.

Just then Deanna came to the front door with nothing but Eddy's robe on. Zarah and Diggy made contact with Deanna. " Deanna get yo bitch ass out here and take your beating like the woman you think you are!"

Zarah was yelling and I pulled her back. Diggy walked up to the door. He laughed and everyone was quiet and confused as to what the hell was so fucking funny. " Man Eddy I'm not here to beat your ass or the beat Deanna's , I'm not going to lose my child over her ass again."

Deanna's mouth dropped."Yeah bitch i found my son and your never gonna see him again." Diggy smiled and walked back to the car.

Zarah laughed, "Yeah bitch,checkmate!" Deanna runs and pulls on Diggy's arm. " You cant take my fucking son away from me. You bastard!"

Zarah runs up and pulls Deanna's hair and slams her on the ground. I can't help but laugh. Zarah punches her in the face. Eddy comes running out, and I put my foot out and he falls.

"Oops my bad." Diggy laughs then tries to pull Zarah off of Deanna. "Yeah bitch you talk all that on the phone but you ain't shit!"

Then Zarah gets in the car. I start walking over to the car,Eddy grabs my leg. "You fat bitch I'll get you back." I moved my leg and kicked him in the face.

Chris P.O.V

I kept calling Brittany's cell phone, and it keeps going to voice-mail. For some reason I cant get her out of my mind.

Someone knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I said trying to act sleepy. No one answered. I walk over and open the door. "Hey babe miss me?" I looked stunned, It was the girl from the photo shoot.

"Oh... Hey how you get here?" She smiled and walked in, before I even got to close the door another girl equally cute came in. " So Twist aren't we going to have fun?" Shit i couldn't say no so i closed the door.

* this is kinda graphic so if you want to skip to wear it says end.*

They dropped their coats which showed they were completely naked. They started kissing each other. Instantly making me hard. They layed on the bed. Then they stopped " Come daddy i know you wanna join?" I walk over and dropped my pants.

The girl from the shoot did what she did best.. on the knees. The other started kissing me. She bite my lip and whispered in my ear " Oh Twist fuck."

I found a condom and slip it on and fuck the girl from the shoot who was eating her best friend. That shit turned me on.

For what seems like hours we all came and layed on the bed. Damn I cant believe what the fuck just happened but i swear it was going to be the last time.I cant keep hurting Bri like this.

* End*

Diggy P.O.V

After we dropped Zarah off back at her house we headed to go and stay at Bri's, which her dad agreed to.

" Yeah so now I know that De was never my real friend. That call wasn't on accident." I looked at her for a quick second.

" Look but you made new friends like me and Zarah." She giggled. " Zarah is crazy, why would De do that to her own cousin." I pulled in her driveway. " The same reason how she could turn on you in the matter of minutes.

After we both got inside we went right to the kitchen which smelled oh so good like my mother's cooking. " Um what smells so good Mr. Jefferson."

I heard Dustin laughed, which i loved to hear that he is now happy. "Oh just some old recipe that I'm cooking up. How did it go?" I looked at Bri,who was picking up Dustin.

"Dad did you even change him?" He laughed. "That's a good thing for his father." I was scared i never changed a diaper before. " Come on Diggy I'll show you how to do it."

I followed her up the long stairs, to the end of the hall where her room was all purple. I push the door open and Bri already had his diaper half way changed.

" Why would you call me up here if you didn't need my help." Dustin and Brittany laughed. I walked over to her bed and sat. " Look Brittany if i can help you out in any way i can let me know please."

She smiled and put Dustin on the bed who tried to crawl over to me. He was so cute. For some reason i leaned over and kissed Brittany and to my surprise she kissed me back.